Meeting In Her Bedroom

As if controlled by a remote gadget, the door opened automatically, strangely, revealing no one behind it. The scary movie antics persisted, delivering chills deeper down Brie’s spine the further the scenes progressed. Flooded with fear, she looked to the disturbed girl who now stood to her right, not surprised in the least when she responded with a passionless, “Go.”

With that, the seemingly soulless sister disappeared, leaving Brie standing alone peering into the dim bedroom. “Come in,” suggested a surprisingly warm and inviting voice.

Mysteriously, the door slammed shut automatically, momentarily masking her in complete darkness. Brie stood suspended in terror until a quick clap of the hands suddenly shed some welcomed light on the situation. After adjusting her eyes, Brie found what she came for sitting on the bed in a corner of the room.

“Come,” the apparent leader of the ferocious flock commanded, patting a spot on the bed beside her for directive purposes.

Seeing how the girl sat comfortably on the bed her legs open underneath a dress that already left little to the imagination, Brie couldn’t help but wonder if she was the main course in a prearranged lesbian feast. She approached the bed quickly, careful not to stare the girl in the eye of the lust pit situated between her legs. Luckily for Brie, this time, she was able to avoid capturing another inappropriate vision she was sure to haunt her for the remainder of the day and possibly longer.

“Kerri didn’t talk your head off on the way over here, did she?”

“Surprisingly, no,” Brie replied while sitting down beside her host. “Kinda worried she would, seeing how she’s bursting with so much personality and all.”

Flossing a radiant smile, the girl extended her hand and greeted, “I’m Ivory. Ivory Red.”

Brie accepted her paw and engaged in the mutual greeting. At the mentioning of the color, she took a moment to lookover the girl, noticing for the first time that she possessed the most amazing set of fiery red hair she’d ever seen. Being more of a girly girl then she was willing to admit, Brie wanted to touch it, play with it like a little kid and inquire about whether it was her natural color. But she digressed and declined.

“So let’s cut the bullshit,” Brie spoke up with confidence, surprised at her own braveness considering the circumstances. “What’s this all about? What do you guys want?”

Ivory raised an eyebrow that overcast a smug smirk. “A ferocious side. I like. But I don’t like to waste time either, so I’ll come straight out and tell you we both want the same thing.”

The pairing of a head shake and scrunched up face said it all on Brie’s part — she didn’t get it.

“Listen .... I hate a fake, no good bitch. The type of bitch that really has nothing to fret over other than the fact that her mother’s a booze guzzling, coke snorting whore who gets shit faced on a daily basis cause her husband’s a lying, cheating scum bag who stay’s out all night shagging his secretary while sneaking a feel at his daughter’s underage pussy under the table. The type of bitch who feels so much like disgusting shit that she dedicates a life’s mission to making others feel worse. Carries so much self loath inside, that she surrounds herself with equally pathetic bitches cause she can’t stand to be around herself. You feel me?”

Wow! Brie just looked on in awe, eyes wide, mouth dropped towards the floor. She wasn’t sure if she was spot on with her assessment, but Ivory Red took everything she felt about those three privileged sluts who she often thought made a pledge to make her life a living hell and recited it more articulately than she ever could. Brie had always pegged Megan, in particular, as a suburban snob hobbling around with a bug biting her in the ass, a painful little fucker born and planted by a set of parents who probably gave her a little more grief than she deserved.

Noticing that her guest was at lost for words, Ivory used the opportunity to proceed with her detailed explanation. “You see Brie, we did what you always wanted to do, but never had the power to do ... put those bitches in their place. Match their fire, and one up their cum swallowing asses an all out explosion.”

Trying her best to follow every piece of the conversation, Brie went back to something the sharp tongued girl said and thought aloud, “How do you know my name?”

Forever quick on her feet (or while seated on her ass) Ivory intervened. “Don’t worry about that. What you need to worry about is answering this question: are you with us?”

Just like that, Brie found herself backed into a lonely corner, forced into a crucial decision that from the looks of it, could have very well been a matter of life or death. Sure, Ivory, carried on like this was some sort of democracy of mutual benefits and understanding, but what if she said no? Would they merely allow her to flea with no strings attached? Bye bitch, nice to meet ya? Or would they reenact the earlier thrashing, forcing her to reprise the battered roles of Arlene, Megan, and Tammy? She shuddered at the thought of it all.

Figuring Brie needed a little assistance making up her mind, Ivory took control and initiative to speed things along. “Here, you seem tense.”

Brie looked down on the presentation with frantic eyes, for in her hands, Ivory offered a strange contraption, housing what she knew to be some sort of illegal substance. “Sorry, but I don’t do drugs,” she declined, feeling somewhat proud for her ability to shake off the peer pressure.

Ivory laughed, and from that moment, Brie knew she wasn’t out of the clear. “It’s not what you think. It’s just a natural herb. Harmless and legal.”

Brie wasn’t so sure about that, but for some reason, Ivory’s claim comforted her, coaxing her into believing it was okay to partake. So with her nerves having bundled up a new batch of courage, she accepted what looked to be some kind of peace pipe, the glass blown and elaborately manipulated into a stunning design both complex and masterful. Though she’d never as much as snuck a puff of a cigarette, Brie knew to put the large opening of the bong right up to her mouth. Ivory took it upon herself to handle the rest.

“Good girl,” Ivory encouraged as she moved in to assist. “Okay. I got this end. All you gotta do is inhale deep and long ... about 15 seconds.”

15 seconds? I can do anything for 15 seconds. With that, Brie braced herself with a deep exhale as she heard the lighter flicker to life. Next came the sound of the roaring bubbles as she inhaled the harsh smoke into her lungs — deep and long as instructed. She did the countdown in her head ... 13, 14, 15 and she was off!