At least feel me! (Damien x Invisible!Reader)

Spooky High is not the best place for someone with big aspirations just as yourself. You know you want to make it big. How big? No idea, but as long as it reaches many people then that is big enough. You are an aspiring artist, you are painting since you were 5. You know a whole bunch of stufd about literature that you could be a literature critique. (how tf do u spell that word, i would never know) For now you are just a nerd cos all those teenagers at Monster High can't be bothered by nothing else rather than murder and popularity. They never understood life is more than dead bodies and 5 minutes of fame in a small comunity. Sure, eating the insides of humans is pleasing in its own way, but it is not enough to satisfy one's wish to lead a fulfilling life. Same goes for the fake fame the popular kids have during high school. With these attitudes they are popular only in a small brained collective, too scared to fight for their justice.

Not that you were bullied that much, you were lucky you were invisible. No one can see you so no one can pick on you. If they don't see you that means that you are not there. Yes, you can't always go naked to school but sometimes you need a break. Nobody can see your privates, so it is okay. It is not moral or ethical, but who cares. It is not like you are going on a daily basis butt naked at school. There are days when you are not feeling it so you cheat the system a little by going fully naked. Today was one of these days, you weren't feeling like being noticed so you did what is only necessary.

As you walked inside the school you made your way to the library. You can read a lot there and do your homeworks in silence. At least that is what you hoped for. The red horned devil broke your vibe. By red horned devil I am reffering to the hotest being at the Spooky High. Hotter than hell, I assure you. None other than Damien LaVey, Hell's royality. How you wished you could rock his world. Too bad he can't see you. Too bad you don't know if you even had the looks to do that. You are invisible, you never saw how you really looked ever. What if you had really bad genetics? That was a scary thought for you. Even though you can see outside the box, trivial things such as this still worry you from time to time, but it is okay.

"That fucking bitch.." Damien muttered underneath his breath as he passed by. It caught your attention so you decided to follow him. Why? Because you can.

He walked inside the labyrinth of book shelves, as if he tried to hide from the world. Curious. You walked at a fair distance as to not touch him or make him realise he was being followed. What a creep..  Anyways, as you were creeping... excuse me, carefully walking closer to your interesting target also known as your love interest. You would lie to not aknowledge your feelings for Damien. Too bad he is a nuisance obsessed with arson. Even worst that you really fell for this big horned bully. Lovely.

"Do you even know how to cut people without ripping their organs?" Damien mimicked someone with a high pitch. "Of fucking course, you cunt! I KNOW DAMN WELL HOW TO CUT A SHIT PERSON WITHOUT RIPPING THE ORGANS!" He yelled, furstrated. You were concerned for him.

He started to look through some books. Anatomy books. So he has some brains up there and he actually tries to train it. Maybe there could be a chance for the two of you. You watched him frown while reading those books. You could feel him growing impatient.

"How is one supposed to learn over night more about human bodies..." Damien heaved a sigh. It made you chuckle.  "Who is there?!" He yelled, startled. Well, fuck me, you should work as an assasin cos not even the wind can detect you... At least you are invisible, that is the only assasin-like quality you have. "I am gonna set everything on fire if you don't show yourself and I will find you, be it alive or cremated." Damien threatened, impatient.

"Don't set anything on fire!" You yelled, scared for the safety of the library. "Please..?"

"Woah, what the fuck?" Damien looked around, desperate to find the person who spoke. "Show yourslef!" He demanded.