U got buns? (Damien x Male!Reader)

(u say u say, i make i make, so u said i can do anything with this character as long as he is a he. didn't properly said it with words but whatev, imma make it a dragon baby cos i luv dragons baby)

btw, rn i'm just doing requests as i find them cos i forgot to write em down and make a list and bwa bwa bwa, sorry if I forgot about any requests, just gimme a ping and i'll get me ass on it

            It wasn't easy being the most popular guy at your highschool. You were the prince of dragons, baby! You were a senior and for your last year of highschool your teachers decided to make something special for your class. Everyone is going abroad and you're practicly playing the russian roulette to see where you're being sent. On your bullet was a school outside of your country, you were the luckiest one. Everybody got boring schools from your neighbourhood, but you? You got the school where even the Prince of Hell goes to! You had quite of a small crush on him since everybody in Hell talks about him and how he really loves fire. You love fire yourself. After all you are the best fire-blower, the prince of dragons himself!

               "I'm gonna miss you so much!" Your mum hugged you tightly. "Gonna miss my baby so so so much!" She said again as she squized your cheeks. 

                "You're embarassing me.." You rolled your eyes as you pulled away.

                "Don't you say your mother is embarassing you!" Your grandma said as she joined the conversation. "She cares deeply about you! Be grateful, punk!" She said as she smacked your head. "Now come here and give grandma a hug, wussie! Grandma loves you so much, please take care of you, okay? And don't forget to use protection! Don't hide it, I might be old but I know what teenagers do! And with a pretty face like yours.. no wonder all the girls would want a bite of you!" Your grandma hugged you. 

                 "Now you are embarassing me..." You mumbled, earning a smack from your mother this time. 

                 "Don't forget to call me when you get there, okay? Just once a day is just fine, baby, I just wanna know about your whereabouts and that you are okay!" Your mum smiled at you as you were getting in line to get on the plane.

                   "AND TAKE PICTURES! LOTS OF PICTURES!" Your grandma yelled after you as you hurried to get away. 

                    Finally, you were on your own. You got the lane seat, just your luck! You decided to take a nap for the rest of the flight, since it was a 4 hours flight. Passing time while dreaming of that hot demon. Your little friend grew a few inches just thinking about how it will be if you had a hardcore makeout session with that one horned hottie. You are in public, you should stop. There are kids around you.

                    After a nice 4 our nap you finally arrived. As you got off the plane you saw 2 demons dressed in all black with black sunglasses. One of them had a huge papre with your name on it, the other one had already took your luggage. You walked towards them. 

                   "F/N L/N?" The one with the paper asked.

                   "That's me." You raised an eyebrow.

                    "Follow us. Your host for the next week will be the LaVey family." You just hummed in agreement as they walked you towards a black limo.

                     The limo started normally but at some point it started to fly and it cut a portal through the reality you were in and got you in Hell. It all happened to fast to comprehend it properly. After 10 minutes you were on top of Hell at the entrance in a huge black castle. It looked like coal, it was amazing.