Lesson 1 : Getting Her Comfortable

ASHTONS POV

The next day at school was same old. I sleep through my first class but I managed to get a B on my test. I was happy with that, especially since I had Luke doing my homework. I had to pay him back with beers though. It was kinda a lot although, I should really just do my homework. I really didn't feel like it though.

I walked through the halls until my next class and I found myself looking for Marlene. I already felt myself getting hooked, and we haven't done anything yet. I just couldn't stop thinking about her since she agreed to my lessons.

I sat in my second classes just thinking about different songs that the guys should cover. We were in a band, but we didn't play seriously. I wish we did though, I really enjoyed drumming. I loved drumming just as much as I loved fucking.

This class went by really slow and I was glad that I was going to see Marlene. I walked in and my eyes found her. She was on her laptop just scrolling. She was actually setting next to Lucy, Luke had already taken a seat next her. I decided to sit next to Marlene. "Hey." I said to everyone. Lucy and Luke were just talking and they ignored my greet. "Hi Ashton." She said cheerfully as she closed her laptop. She's already so eager to fuck me, and I couldn't my excitement. Although, I had to remain cool.

"Give me your number." I commanded. "Oh.. Okay." She said writing her number down for me. She handed it too me and I grabbed her hand and brought her closer. "You look so pretty today." I said to her and she looked away smiling.

"Thank you." She whispered finally looking back at me. I texted her right then and there. "I just texted you." I said putting my phone away. "Okay." She responds simply. "I will tell you later where I'm parked at. We will have our first lesson at your house." I tell her and she just nods her head.

~

The whole day was going by really slowly. I texted Marlene where I was parked at, she was a good student so I knew she wasn't going to respond to my text. She was a goody goody and that just made things even better. She told me she was a virgin too, it just kept getting better.

I walked out of my last class and waited by my car. I saw her walking out of the building immediately looking for my car. I waved my hand in the air and I caught her attention. She catches my glance and walks over. "Hey." She says walking over to me. I open my car door and she gets in and puts on her seatbelt. "How was class today?" I ask her as we start driving. "It was good. You?" She says looking at me, although I keep my eyes on the road. "It was okay, but I wanted the day to end to spend time with you." I respond honestly and she just turns her head blushing while looking out the window.

We spend the rest of the drive in silence and until she has to give me directions. "You have a nice house." I say to her, opening her door. "You think? It's okay." She giggles. "You have a pretty laugh." I compliment. "No... Its loud and obnoxious." She laughs a little bit harder, and I could see what she meant. But it brought a smile to my face.

"Is anyone home." I ask her as we walk inside. "Nope, just us." She says while unlocking the door. "Good." I say and she shoots me a glance while I smirk. "Want a tour?" She says. "Uhh sure." I respond locking her door, I had a habit with locking other people's door.

She shows me each room, kitchen, and the main room. "You like?" She says rolling her eyes as she walks in the her room. "I do like." I say while wrapping my arms around her waist. "Ashton...." She says while looking down. I pull my arms away from her and walk to admire her room. "I like it." I say simply. "It's kind of obnoxious." She chuckles. "No.." I mutter in amazement. She really likes bands I could observe from all the posters she had.

"Okay... So what are we doing?" She says sitting on her bed. "Eager are we." I say sitting next to her. "Oh... I mean... I just wanted to know how we start." She whispers scooting back on her bed. I grab her ankle and pull her under me. "Lesson 1 is you getting comfortable with me." I whisper to her.

"I can't get comfortable with you doing that?" She says look up at me. "Doing what?" I reply innocently, although I was rubbing my hands up and down her body. "That..." She says quietly. "Well I will stop. I just want you to be comfortable with me. So we are just going to hang out." I say to her pulling away. I immediately feel cold without her touch.

"Umm wanna eat and watch movies?" She says sitting up. "Sure." I respond. "Okay, I'll go grab some snacks."

~

In 30 minutes or so we were done eating and the movie was already started. She really liked scary movies so we started watching one. She was going on and on about what she saw on the previews. I was fine with anything honestly. But as soon as she closed her blinds and curtains and it was dark in her room I was already imagining fucking her. "I like it darker because it sets the mood for the scary movie." She explains. "Okay." I reply.

She gets up in the middle of the movie and goes into her bathroom. She changes into a band t-shirt and to some yoga pant things. I just couldn't stop staring at her ass. Fuck.

She climbs back into bed and I pull her toward me. I wrap my arms around her waist and she leans into me. I rub circles onto the back side of her hand everytime she jumped from the movie. "I like watching movies with you." She says after I place a kiss on her cheek.

"Stop..." She says looking down. "You don't want me to stop though." I whisper into her ear. I brush her hair out of the way and place little love bites on her neck. She tilts her head the other way to give me access. "You like that Marlene?" I say and she moans a little bit, I suck harder and harder knowing that it was a foreign feeling to her. "I want you to kiss me." She says shyly and I give her a harder bit on her neck that makes her moan a little louder. "You have to wait for that..." I say turning us over and pulling her onto my lap. "How much longer do I have to wait?" She pouts while playing with a loose string on my shirt. "Not much longer love. But, I'm gonna head home." I say sitting up my bulge grows as she shifts. She gasps when I pull her closer.

"Soon you'll feel all of this inside of you." I wink at her before putting her on the other side of the bed. "Text me babe." I say while getting my things. She nods her head and I walk of her room.

I smirk to myself because I knew she already wanted me badly.