The Needy Hormones(Michael's POV)

As I lay in bed my head rested on Carson's chest I feel myself being pulled deep into my thoughts. I feel a soft kick in my stomach but I can't move because I can't find away to be happy that the babies are moving. I feel the depression I hoped would leave me when I got pregnant seep into my thoughts.

'You're ugly.' 'Fatty' 'Worthless' I hear the voices scream in my head and I feel my eyes fill with un wanted tiers that threaten to fall and roll down Carson's chest.

"Michael?" Carson mumbles as I feel him run his hands through my stupid hair, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" I force out hoping my voice doesn't crack but like any other stupid pregnant person it does and I start to cry.

"Hey Hey SHhhhh It's okay!" He says as he sits up and pulls me into his lap and rocks me whipping my tiers away. I sob reaching out and pulling him closer crawling clinging to him like a baby.

He rocks me my head buried into his chest. I feel his fingers dance along my back and his lips on the top of my head. I listen as he whispers sweet nothings to me probably hoping to calm me.

"Don't you understand?" I whisper pushing away from him onto my knees straddling his waist.

"Understand what Michael?" He asks looking at me with his amazing blue eyes that drive me mad.

"Don't you understand how much I HATE myself?" I whimper looking at him.

Suddenly I am pushed against the bed with Carson hovering over me hands on each side of my head and his face inches from mine. "What?" He growls looking way to sexy for my liking.

"I. Hate. Myself." I whisper slowly to him letting my words sink in.

He leans down and kisses me. He kisses me with so much force and Love and need I feel my heart beat shift into over drive and my arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me.

He pulls at me shirt angrily and pulls away just enough to say sharply, "I want it off!" Before i can protest he pulls it off leaving me exposed and blushing at my large stomach. I look up to see Carson not looking at my stomach with hate but with love and happiness. I watch as he leans down and kisses my stomach and rubs his thumb in a small circle over the highest point of it.

He looks up at me and asks, "Why could you hate something so prefect?"

"Hey we aren't taking about you now are we?" I say out of breath looking over his prefect chest and down to the waist band of his boxers. I reach out and trace his sexy abs and let my hand move closer toward his boxers.

"Nope we can't do that," Carson whispers as he catches my hand as I brush over his dick with my hand. He intertwines our fingers but I can't help but whimper wanting to be with him.

"But Carson it's been so long," I say as I sit up so I am close to him and I can free my hand and hook a finger into the waist band of his boxers. I feel him push me down and straddle me.

He hums leaning down and kissing my lips lightly, "I would be a terrible Alpha if I fucked you while you're pregnant."

"You're being a terrible Alpha while not Fucking me right now!" I say as I reach into his boxers and grip his length. I smile as I hear him grunt and feel him harder in my hand.

"Michael," He warns as he reaches down and catches my wrist pulling my hand out and pining it above my head.

"Carson! I am so Damn Horny!" I moan feeling slightly uncomfortable in my sweats.

"Hormones," He hums again leaning down and kissing my lips as he reaches out with his free hand and rubs my member through my stupid sweat pants.

"Carson!" I moan as I harden under his touch. I feel him pull down my sweats and him pull off my boxers finally letting me free. He leans down slowly gripping my length with his hands. He leans down and blows on the tip of my dick causing me to whimper wanting him to do it.

I feel him smirk and pull back and sit back on his ass letting go of me. I let out a needy wine, "Carson you can't just turn me on then stop! It's in human!"

He smiles and says as he looks at me, "Really? I didn't know I was stopping. I was just looking at you for a second." He leans forward pushing my hips hard against the bed and then he takes me into his mouth.

We spent the the night like that loving each other as much as we could while I was pregnant.

For once I don't mind being pregnant or hormonal. I feel my heart flutter every time he touches me. I think I might be in love.

Yes.

I'm In Love.

I'm in love with Carson Jaspers.

My Alpha.

I hope this feeling never stops.