Chapter 2

Marshall's POV

I carried Fionna home, my human strength not as good a my vampire strength, but enough to get her to our house. She didn't need me to carry her, and she protested, but I wouldn't let her walk home. I held on to her because she was the only thing that kept me tethered to reality. If I didn't have her, I would probably just float away. That would be the end of me. I would just freeze up. She was still crying and I was drying her eyes with the sleeve of my shirt. Like I said, taking care of her and this baby was all I had now. I had to make sure nothing ever happened to either of them. Fionna insists she's fine, being only in the first trimester of pregnancy. But I must make sure nothing happens to her. This baby itself is a miracle and it may be the one shot we have. I know I'm human now but with my line of demon heritage, who knows what could happen. We reach the house and I set Fionna on the couch. It's more comfortable then my last one. She's stopped crying and her eyes are locked with determination. I've seen that look. It's the look of a mother. She's going to be okay. I sigh a breath of relief, knowing that this strong woman was carrying my child. I gently rub her tummy, and know that right now my child is forming right there. Fionna says she has an appointment with Gumball soon and after the first 10 or 11 weeks she will find out the sex. I'm looking forward to a girl, and I know Fionna is looking for a boy. I just hope he's as strong and good natured as his mother.

A/N: Speaking of children, guess who has a second nephew now! Me! He's so cute! Okay Bye.