Ch: 2 The Sohma Curse and the Lost Butterfly.

Last time on The Butterfly Falls for the Cat. Our friend Tohru found all of her friend turned into animals? What will happen now?

~Hailey's POV~

"Someone call the doctor! Or a vet or anybody!!" Tohru yelled running down the stairs with three animals in her arms and a butterfly flying after. 'Slow the hell down!' I thought flying a bit faster. "Mr. Postman! It's terrible you see they're animals!" Tohru yelled again showing the poor man the boys. "well yes they certanly are. Here's your mail." The postman said trying to hand Tohru the letter. Tohru still freaking out while I flied down to pick up the letter in my little arms. Everyone went silent. "Well that's a strong butterfly there. Good day." The Postman saud leaving the house. I was soon getting tired of carrying the letter so I dropped it by Shigure. Soon Tohru fell to her knees confused. "Dammit how am i suppose to come up with an excuse if you two are transformed too! And How are you transformed!?" Kyo said with his cat back raised and then pointed to me.  "Don't blame this on us you Stupid cat. Also Ms. Hailey is that you?" Yuki said turning his mouse head to you as I landed on Shigure's head. "Yeah it's me." I said with a sigh. "Go Ahead ya Damn rat I dare ya to say that again!" Kyo said with his back raising higher. "Stupid. Cat." Yuki said slowly. "Why you little!" Kyo yelled. "Cut it out both of you!" Shigure said raising his head up throwing Yuki off and me into the air. "Dude watch it!"  I said flying in the air again.

'Maybe I am dreaming." Tohru thought. As Kyo was hissing and Shigure sighed. "Well no use of excuses." He said turning his head. "Tohru I'm a dog. Yuki here he's a rat. And over there is Kyo. Don't let his temper scare you he's got a bit of a chip in his shoulder.  And this is...um...." Shigure said looking to me. I sighed "Again my name's Hailey. I'm a butterfly." I said landing on Yuki's back. "So this is um...Normal?" Tohru asked nervously. "Strange choice of words but yes. The Sohma's have lived with this curse for generations. We transform into the 12 animals of the chinese Zodiac." Shigure said as Kyo and I glared at him. "Sorry. The 12 animals plus the cat and butterfly." Shigure said as Kyo and I turned away. "But when our bodies take under a number of stress or hugged by the opposite gender we transform. After a little while we change back but the one thing is.." Shigure said and 4 poofs of smoke came. "We're naked." He said as three men stood with a girl standing next to the, covering herself with a blanket she found.

Tohru then freaked out turning around to not see the naked men. Soon we all got changed back to out regular clothes. "So I'm guessing we seem a little strange to you right now huh?" Shigure said. "Ya think she just saw all over us change into animals and change back." I said sitting next to Kyo as we were sitting outside. "no it's not your fault your family is cursed."  Tohru said going to thinking. "And how are you related to us?" Kyo said to me. "Eh I'm related to a guy named Hatsuharu Sohma." I said with a shrug. "oh." He said going back to sulking.

"so Tohru. Didn't you say you wanted to be a butterfly or a cat?" Shigure asked. "Oh yeah that's right." Tohru said with a nod. "What's it like seening the real thing?" He said pointing to us. As Kyo and I flinched a bit. "Yes it's hard to believe but he is the cat and she is the butterfly.  even though cat like refexes and graceful as a butterfly don;t really aplly as they let you fall on them." He said as I was clenching my fist while Kyo was shaking a bit. "He's a bit clumsier than most and she's a tad bit clumsy too. Even though he had martial arts training and I think she did too. " he said until Kyo shot up. "It's not my fault! If you're going to blame someone blame her." He said pointing to Tohru. "She shouldn't even be here."  He said. "Who we bring into this house is none of your concern. It's you who doesn't belong here." Yuki said brushing his bangs away. "Grr.GAH!" He yelled puching the table brekaing it in half! And one side hitting tohru in the head. Everyone gasped as I got up with a rag. "She bleeding." I said as she figetted a little while I clean her wound. Yuki slapped Kyo "oh." Tohru said looking at the boys. "I knew Kyo was recklace but to act like this." Shigure said with a sigh. "You're still as stupid as ever and I'll prove it by giving you what you want. But this time i won't hold back." Yuki said unbottoning the first button on his shirt.