The Start Of The Day

As I sleep peacefully, for 30 minutes, the damn alarm clock rang.

What the hell?! Why can't I just sleep!!

It was the usual. Not sleeping. Well at least taking those short naps every now and then. Insomnia is a fucking bitch.

I stopped my alarm and rose up. I stared at the window and it was still dark, but it was morning. I got up out of my bed and walked to my closet.
Jeans, striped T-shirt, and..

She turned to her old poor shoes.

and shoes.

She grabbed her bag which was 4 years old. It was in perfect condition.

Well perfect enough at least.

She walks out of her room and takes a granola bar. She gets out her black Batman water bottle, that used to be her brothers, and filled it up with water. She snuck out of the house and ran into the pasture.

Now the thing about Sam, (yes that's her name.) is that she was an artist. Her medium was mainly acrylic and photography. All of her art consisted of mainly butterflies, flowers, waterfalls, basically nature in general.

Sams real name was Samantha. Of course though, it was too long and she hated acting like a preppy girl. She was always an outcast at school. At least that's what she considered herself as. She hated being popular.

Sam was out in the pasture and saw a cardinal sitting on a branch and behind for the background was mountains.

This is going to be a great picture!! I just have to get a little higher...

So as she decided to climb the tree, the cardinal flew away.

Damn it are you serious?!?

She finally looked at the watch on her wrist. Oh and just to clarify, no it is not an Apple Watch. It was a rose gold watch that her great grandmother gave her before she passed.

"Holy crap look at the time!"

She ran, being careful not to drop her camera. She finally made it home and ran down the driveway. But as soon as she thought she was on time, turns out that she was late. The bus was driving away!

"No! Stop! STOP!" She screamed. She was running down hill so fast that her shoes came untied and tripped her. She rolled down all the way down the gravel hill. The bus finally stopped and what Sam saw in the mirror of the bus, was horrifying.

Cuts and bruises covered her face, which she didn't really mind since she was a country girl. The big thing was that when she looked down, her camera had broke and shattered the lenses.

"Hey look at tits over there!" Damien said. He was pointing at Sam.

Sam looked down confused, there were holes in her new black and white striped shirt, there were holes on the chest area where her bright hot pink bra was showing through.

This is going to be a long fucking day.

Ok so I was bored and decided to write something. I don't care if you like this story or not, I'm still continuing it.