02

"Jamie Reagan. Your coming with me," I say coming up behind him.

"Hey sis," he hugs me.

"Hey Harvard. How would you like to work a real case?" I ask.

"I can't Allie. I'm not a detective."

"Yes or no? Do you want Danny off your ass or not?" I ask.

"Okay do I need to-?"

"No come on let's go. We have to get back to my team. See if they have anything else."

He nods and we walk to my car. We make small talk in the car and finally Jamie becomes serious.

"Do you know anything about Joe's death?"

"No. Why?" I question.

"Just wondering. So what do we have?" Jamie asks.

I brief him on the case until we pull up to the building. I finish as we enter the elevator. The ride up is quiet.

"Why is Danny here?" He asks.

"He is the responding detective. We're working together. Is that going to be a problem, Officer?" I ask.

"No it won't be Detective," he says.

"Okay so we interviewed the sister and she said Camila worked at a coffee shop and she doesn't know why her sister was on that part of town," Rollins informs us.

"Okay so have we checked her apartment? Talked to her co-workers?" I ask.

"No. Liv how are our partners playing out in this case?" Sonny asks.

"I think Danny should be with Sonny, I'll take Jamie, and Fin and Rollins," I suggest.

Sonny looks at me and I smile. Liv agrees and we split up. Jamie and I head towards the apartment and Danny and Sonny check out her work.

Danny

"What intentions do you have with my sister?" I ask Dominick.

"She's my partner. That's all," he says.

"Okay first off don't lie to me second how long have you two been dating?"

"Allie was going to tell everyone that on Sunday. But we have been together for the past three months," he explains.

"Three months. Why didn't she tell me?" I raise my eyebrows.

"She told me you'd over exaggerate when we told you. She also told me not to worry about you cause your an ass like you were this morning to everyone," he says.

"Her words?" I ask.

"Yup. Now should we get going?" He asks.

I sigh and get in the car. The ride is quiet and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Allie

"Are you sure that was a good idea to put your boyfriend and Danny together?" Jamie asks.

"Yeah. Sonny boy has to learn to be around Danny one way or another," I explain.

"Danny is going to scare him."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Erin is the only other one who hasn't met him. As my boyfriend. Jamie your the only one who actually knows," I say.

He nods and we walk up to the apartment.

"Shit," I say.

"Sign of struggle. She put up one hell of a fight," Jamie says.

"What else Officer?" I ask.