Your Birthday

Today is June 29 2018. It's my 16th birthday!!!!🎉🎊🎈🎁🎂

Today is your birthday. But your boyfriend didn't respond your text messages or your calls for 4 hours. That's odd, this never happen before. Your were kinda worried about him. But one minute later they call you to come outside. You went outside and this happen.

Valt: *Give you a hug and bey battle you*

Rantaro: "So how's my birthday girl doing today?"  *brought your favorite ice cream flavor*

Daigo: *Surprise you by kissing your neck*  "That's my birthday present for you."

Ken: "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!"  *kiss you in the cheek*

Shu: *Bake your favorite cake flavor. But you caught him eating the frosting of your cake*

Wakiya: *Tried not to spoil you at your birthday for buying your favorite brand shoes*

Orochi: *Bought you tickets to your favorite singer/band concert*

Xander: *Tried not to eat your whole birthday cake*

Yugo: *Jump scare you and kiss you*

Ukio: *Yanked you in the shadows and kiss you deeply in your lips*

Quon: *Teach you how to skateboard*

Ben: *Take you to the movies*

Naoki: *Take you to the beach and take lots of selfie*

Jin: *Made you a doll*

Zac: *Sing you a song*

Akira: "Happy Birthday (Y/N)."  *tried not to embarrass you in public*

Lui: "H...H...Happy Birthday (Y/N)."  *hugs you embarrass*

Free: *Give you a deer as a pet*

Kuza: *Teach you how to perform, kiss you and brought you a cute necklace*

Ren Wu: *Pin you against the tree and french kiss you*

If your birthday pass already or far away. Sorry about that.😥😥😥😥 Let's say today is your birthday. 😊😊😊😋😋😋