Chapter 1: The Day I Met Him

Cassey's P.O.V

Another day of school. Another day with men. So annoying. As I enter the schools gate, I can see them checking me out. Why can't mom just transfer me to another school?! By the way, I am Cassanadra a.k.a Cassey. I guess you all know me by now. I am attending Rossenburg Academy.

"Cassey!!!!" screamed a familiar voice.

As I turn around I saw Anna. Her real name is Maria Annalyn but I call her Anna for short.

"Whatsup? You look tired" she said.

"Am not."  I simply replied and walked off, leaving her behind.

" Hey don't leave me!"

" We're gonna be late Anna. Lets not waste our time arguing over a small thing and lets go." I told her.

"But there are alot of cute boys he-" " Really Anna? Have you forgotten about me?" I cut her off, losing my patience. She knows very well how I hate men and she uses it to tease me.

"Sorry! Ok! Sorry!" She said, throwing her hands in the air. " I forgive you. So? Shall we?" I said and walked to our classroom .

"JEFFREY!!!!!" those girls screamed. Whats so special about that guy anyway?

" Hi there!" that Jeffrey guy said to me even though I never spoke to him before.

I didn't bother replying and just walked off, leaving Anna behind.

Jeffrey's P.O.V

"Hi there!" I said to the girl whom I never saw before.I know everyone here. Since its November, I swear she isn't a transfer student.

She didn't reply to me and just walked away, not caring about my existence.

" Sorry about my friend. She just hate guys" said the girl named Anna. I know her because were friends.

" Its alright." I said reassuringly

As she started to walk off I asked her " What is her name?" " Her name is Cassandra" she replied with a smile and walked off.

Cassandra.. why do you hate boys? I know that you don't know me and I'm a guy but....

.

.

.

.

.

.

can I change your heart?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Annyeonghaseyo! Author girl is here!

What do gou think about my story? Comment below! Don't be afraid and be honest! :)