Chapter 2: Befriending Ms. Hater

Jeffrey's P.O.V

Cassandra.... What a nice name.. I want to be friends with her. But how? She won't even approach me no matter how hard I try.

"Jeff!" oh dear.... Here comes Mr. Mark Angelo a.k.a Playboy.

" What is it Mark?" I asked.

" I've screaming your name for a thousand times for Pete's sake!" He said impatiently " Didn't you even hear my voice?"

"Sorry. I was in deep thought. I never heard you nor notice you" I answered honestly.

"Really? Mind sharing it with me?"

"I don't think I can trust you Mark" I teased him

"YAHH! Jeffrey! We've been friends for years! How could you?" He said, almost tearing up.

"It's just joke! You're so sensitive! Of course I trust you." I told him, almost like consoling him.

"Really?" I nodded in reply

" So tell me amigo, what's the problem?" he asked

" Its about a girl named Cassandra,Anna's bestfriend." I replied

"What about her? Do like her by any chance?"

"No. Its just that I want to be friends with her because I want to know why she hates men" I blunted

" Oooohhh! Interesting! I think I can do well on that thing! No one can refuse Mark Angelo Gutierrez!No one!"He proclaimed

"No way. She didn't reply to me yesterday, how could she reply to you? Have you forgotten that she hates men?"I said, hurting his pride

"Ouch. " He said "Okay fine, I will stay out of your way.. But could I atleast talk to her if you become friends?" he pleaded.

"If you'll talk to her, why not?"

"Thanks Jeff!" and he ran off. That boy. ("-.-)

0.0! "Cassandra!"

Cassey's P.O.V

"Cassandra!"

WHAT THE HECK?! How does this guy know my name? I swear I never said my name before. Wait a minute..

Anna.. She must've told Jeffrey my name.. -_-

"Cassandra! Wait! Hold on!" screamed Jeffrey..

I didn't bother stopping. I don't want to talk to boys right now. Never.

A hand suddenly grabbed me and when I turned around.

.

.

.

.

It was Jeffrey

"What do you want?" I asked releasing a cold demeanor, trying to intimidate him and let me go.

"I want to be friends with you, Cassandra."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello!!!

Author girl is here! Do you like it? What do you think of my story? It's my first time writing a story. I hope you like it..  Please rate and comment! Sayonara!!! (^-^)