1. Erza?!.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Hi, this is our first fan fiction! (I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did writing it!)
Love, Anne and Carmen
Tell us what you think in the comments 7v7
PRETTY BIG UPDATE (2,796 word.)

⚠️ WARNING: BE PREPARED FOR THE CRINGE ⚠️

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA AND HIS  SERIES FAIRY TAIL

JELLAL POV
"It's such a beautiful day in Magnolia, the sun is shining, bird are chirping, what else could you wish for I'm a day like this?" I asked myself through the woods on the way to Fairy Tail.

Since the Magic Council hasn't been that active lately Jellal has chosen to visit Fairy Tail, especially Erza, because she wanted to apologize and tell her something.

"Why did I lie to her, IDIOT!" opening my mouth almost about the yell that. "Jellal, just because the Magic Council hasn't been active lately, doesn't mean you could yell."I told myself. Well even if Jellal was seen, there would be a slight chance they'd mistaken him as Mistagan, since he is in his Mistagan disguise after all.

"I just hope I'll make it in time to see Erza.." I said as I started to blush. "Maybe I could finally tell her-" "Agh why can't I snap out of it, I can't love Erza I-I don't deserve her, after all I've done to her, her friends, how could they forgive m-" then I heard a noise.

                                                          ERZA POV
Erza was on her way back from a job that pacifically asked for her.

"I still don't understand why they asked for me, reading a book is more of Levy's thing?" I wondered. "But hey I got paid and fed too!" I told myself with a big smile on my face and continued to walk through the woods on the way back to Fairy Tail.

A few minutes later Erza felt really like she was on fire.

"Few it's really really hot outside!" like I was trapped in a sauna. I exclaimed while sweat came down all over my body, and felt nauseous.

"REQUIP" I yelled and was requipted into my black bikini suit as I put my long scarlet hair up into a ponytail.

"Could I be sick? No, of course not I'm Titania Queen of the Fairies I don't get sick, well I hope not."

Erza continued nauseously walking on the path through the woods and BANG. She tripped on a rock and fell down the path, as she was falling her requipt magic faded and she was back into her white blouse and blue skirt and fell into a bush.

                                           NO ONE POV
Jellal, heard a strange noice coming back from the bush behind me him he just passed so walk to the bush. Jellal, standing above the bush saw a person in it, but could tell who it was.

"A-HA!" he said loudly but not too loud.

He looked down and blushed. It was Erza. He mainly noticed that she was wearing her white blouse and blue skirt not her armor, then he took a closer look at her. Her face was redder than her hair, sweat all over her body, bruises and scars all over her, she was painting loudly, and her eyes. Her eyes were closed as if she was afraid to open her eyes.

"She's so fucking beautiful.." Jellal told himself then quickly snapped out of his
thoughts. "ERZA?!" Jellal said in a panic.

Erza slowly opened her eyes, calm to the fact it was Jellal,
"J-jellal.." she painted as she blushed. Jellal lifted her up from the bush and took her to a near by log.