4. Porylusica.. BITCHES

⚠️ Warning, this chapter contains GaLe ⚠️
SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FAM SAM WHO WROTE THE GALE PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER! GO FOLLOW HER OTHER ACOUNT AT saimayay
*ignore our grammar mistakes.*
(4,406 words.)
-Carmen + Sam

GAJEEL POV
"LEVY!!" I yell, suddenly waking up. Oh, it was a bad dream. Still I couldn't help but wonder if she was okay. She must be okay. It was just a dream. But maybe it was trying to tell me something. I rub my face awake and get out of bed. Her apartment is only down the hall. I open the door and walk on the cold floor. It was then that I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. Well, too late to go back now. I try opening the door but it's locked. Oh right, she gave me a key yesterday and forgot to take it back. I use that and open the door.

"STAY BACK!" Levy yells right when I open the door. I'm hit in the head with a dictionary. "Gajeel?! Why are you here??" She says when she realizes it's me. "Also, sorry 'bout that. I thought you were a book thief."

"Levy, why in the world would I want your books? That's that last thing I want."

"Sorry, but you never know. What if you just suddenly wanted to read? Maybe a book about iron since that's the only thing you love."

"And you," I mumble under my breath.

"What was that Gajeel?" What? How did she hear me?

"N-nothing. Why are you awake?"

"I was reading. The real question is why you are awake and why you are here."

"I, uhh.." I can't say I had a nightmare about her! I decide to change the subject. " You're under arrest, shrimp." I pull her against me so her back is against my stomach and I have one arm across her chest. "For hitting me with a book. A dictionary to be exact."

"What? Let go of me!" She kicks around but she can't escape. "Fine. I'm sorry for htting you with a book. Can I read now??"

"No, you can't. I want to spend the night. I lost my key so I'm locked out." I lie.

"Ugh, fine you can spend the night. You can sleep on the couch."

"Why not we just sleep together?" I ask naughtily.

"SHUT UP!" She yells. "DO YOU WANNA SLEEP HERE OR NOT?!"

"We don't have to sleep..."

"THAT'S IT. GO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SLEEP."

"Nooo I'm kidding! I'll behave."

"You better. Or you're out of here. Let me go get some blankets for you." She says. I let go of her. She comes back with a blanket and a pillow. She drops them on the couch, says good night to me, and walks into her room.

LEVY POV
(The next morning)
I wake up early in the morning, just to finish reading my book and decide what I will make for breakfast. Gajeel will probably wanna eat. As I walk past the living room, I see Gajeel. I might as well wake him up.
"Gajeel! Wake up!" I shake him around a bit. Suddenly he grabs my waist and pulls me close.

"Levy, I'll protect you. I love you, Levy..." he mumbles while he sleeps. I blush the color of Erza's hair.

"G-Gajeel, I-I l-love you t-too..." it's the truth after all. I hug him and and he hugs me back. He runs a hand through my hair, kissing me.

"What was that you said, shrimp?" He smirks. "You love me?"

"W-what? I-I.." He pulls me into a hug again, and whispers in my ear.