Whloe lotta love (J-Fred/Joey x reader)

Your POV
I went inside hi5 studios today and I went straight to mine and Joey's office, I sat down by my desk and put my hands on my head and I tears started falling down my face. Recently I found out that my parents have both died from a car accident in (your country/town/city). I was obviously destroyed after the doctor called me saying that they were both dead.
*1 hour later...*
Joey's POV
I walked into mine and Y/N's office as I opened the door I heard light sobs and I saw y/n there crying I went to her closing the office door
J(Joey/J-Fred) Y(You)
J: Y/N what's wrong? what happened? Why are you crying?
Y: my p-pare-parents.. t-th-th-they w-were I-in a a a c-car a-accident... and th-they d-died...
Y/n said stuttering a lot, I immediately hug her I rubbed her back comforting her until she calmed down. After 5 minutes she calmed down I let go and crouch so I could see her properly.
J: I am so sorry to hear about that y/n
Y: it's okay Joey..
J: If you want you can come over to my house and you can... stay over??
I said blushing bright pink.. I have had a crush on Y/n when she first joined hi5 studios...

Your POV
Joey is honestly the best person ever.. I've had a crush on Joey ever since I first came into hi5. But I know that Joey would never like me more than a friend... or does he? What happens if he does like me? Would he leave me? All these questions popped into my mind I was zoned out that I hadn't realized that Joey was back on his side of the office. I turn back to my computer screen and started to work...
*time skip to lunch*
It was finally lunch time I was starving as I didn't have any breakfast today. Joey came up to me and asked if I want to go to lunch with him and I agreed so I waited for Joey to finish then we had our lunch.
*10 minute time skip*

We were still having our lunch we were talking about how things are and about business and other stuff.
J: I gotta ask you something...
Y: Okay sure what is it?
J: Well, I've had a huge crush on you ever since you stepped foot into hi5 studios and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend...
Y: I've had a huge crush on you too... of course I'll be our girlfriend
We then shared a kiss and it lasted for a pretty long time I have not been this happy in a while and I'm liking it every single bit...
J: I love you so y/n
Y: I love you too Joey
We shared another kiss but this kiss was more longer and passionate... I love Joey so much I'm glad I accepted this job offer it's the best job I have ever had in my entire career...