WhAT

Class was pretty boring- just the teacher introducing himself. Mr. Baldi.... seems interesting. Apparently the school is doing this thing where each student has to work with some staff. Some jobs need more students then other, some only need one. The jobs would be posted at lunch today so I was pretty excited to see who I would be working with.

After the bell rang I started to head to lunch. On my way there I ran into Sweep. We waved at each other before going on our ways. God, I've never seen a more kissable man. I wish I could just snuggle beside him forever, but of course this would be an unrealistic dream because if it was found out that staff member was dating a student- it probably wouldn't go very well.

I head up to the announcement board in the room and looked for y/n on the sheet.

Y/n...Y/n...Y/n....ah! There I was. My job was...oh my god..

I'm supposed to work with the janitor.

WOAHHHHH WOAHWOAHWOAH

This means we get to talk to each other every day for the rest of the school year!! Maybe I can make something of us.... maybe..we could..I should stop my thinking there.

I turned around to someone tapping on my shoulder. It was Sweep.

"We're going to be working together, y/n! Isn't that exciting?!" He said with a very cheerful expression.

the way he said my name, his expression, my god he was so cute.

"I can't wait to be working with you!!" I said, probably blushing.

After school, I head over to the janitors closet, very excited to see Sweep. His face, his personality, his hair- everything about him is just perfect. Do I even deserve him?!

You heard some noise behind the door. What was doing on in there? I knock. "H-hello? Sweep? I'm ready to start working-"

"Oh-uh-just a minute!"

A couple seconds passed and he opened the door. "Sorry about that, y/n...I was just getting a few things prepared."

"It's alright!" You say. "I probably needed to prepare myself too-"

Wait.

Did I say that out loud.

"What do you mean?" He says, looking a little flushed

"I-uh-have a little anxiety..". There was a couple seconds of silence. "Okay. That's perfectly normal since it's your first day here."

Thank god I was able to cover that up. I could've screwed up our whole relationship just then. But then again... does he like me back?

"Y/n, here's a broom. We gotta sweep, sweep, sweep the halls!"

"Hey Sweep..."

"Yes, Y/n?"

"I-umm..I need to tell you something... in private please?"

He paused for a moment. "Alright..what is it that you need to tell me?" He said, closing the door to the janitors closet, which was actually pretty big.

You approached him slowly, and went in to kiss him.

It didn't take much longer before he started to kiss back. His lips are so soft. You only broke up for some much needed air.

"Y/n..." Sweep said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I like you too"

(What did you guys think? Let me know your thoughts and ideas for this story and what I should do next :). )