Ugj i legit have no ideS for chaoter names so CHAPTER ONE

(Btw I'm making the reader 18 and gotta sweep 24 so it's legal and all. Pedophilia is disgusting)

I wake up in the morning to my alarm clock going off for the millionth time. It's the first day of my new school and summer just ended. You moan and roll your eyes as you get out of bed and turn off the alarm clock. You look back and check the time.

OH F*CK I PRESSED SNOOZE TOO MUCH

You start rummaging through everything you have for something to wear. You quickly get ready and head out the door. 

As you enter the school building you start dashing down the halls. You didn't even look where you were going when suddenly....

!!!!!

you bumped into someone. You look up embarrassingly at whoever you tripped over to say sorry, but when you looked up it was out of the ordinary. It was a man with long hair- bangs covering his eyes. His hair was half green-half dark grey. (OH NO HE'S HOOOT)

"Oh- sorry about that. Make sure to watch where you're going, haha!" He bent down with his hand gesturing to help you get up. Your face blushed a dark maroon as you touched his hand to get up.

He looked at you and smiled. "My name's Greggory, but you can call me Sweep. I'm the janitor of this school. I really take pride in what I do!"

His talk was so cute. You could barely contain yourself. You tried to hide your blushing face as you talked. "U-uh- my name's y/n.." you said nervously. "I g-gotta get to class s-so i'll see you around." Your face got even redder, but you hoped he wouldn't notice. "I'd like to get to know you better, so I-I'll see you around" you said with a slight smile.

"Ok! See you around :)" he said as he left.

You started walking to class, knowingly that you had a bad, serious, big crush.

(AAAAA IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I JUST HAVE NO IDEAS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE ANYTHING IS GREAT!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!)