Wild 'N Out

Wild 'N, Wild 'N, Wild 'N, Wild N'

○●○●○

Welcome to Wild 'N Out. It's not the hottest stand up comedy or crazy game show to see who can take on the  best jokes. But it is instead just another plot shop. See, I have these wonderful story ideas but I just can't get them to write them all. As much as I want too , I just can't. So instead, I brought a solution to open up a plot shop. I win by putting out my ideas and you win by able to write it to life. Anything that any of you like. It's a win, win. So...let me just break it down for the rules.

¤¤¤¤

1. Don't you DARE try to steal from me. If you want the plot just comment down the section. I check any stories you wrote before and I will surely give it to you. Trust me if you steal from me, my crew and I will hunt you down and Let's just say. I might Sarah Lance your ass.

2. This is not a first COME, first SERVE thing. Like I said before, I will look at people stories and see who will be best to take the story. Not just for writing wise but for the feeling I will get to the story, you know? If someone want to take a plot to improve there writing and I am down for it. Also, ask as well. You can't come in here and say "mine." or stuff like that. It's very rude and I will ignore it. Also, I can DENY you. If you only have a rant book, and other books that aren't actual story, than you won't be accepted.

3. Onto the story, make sure it is on TIME. I would like the book to be publish of the first chapter within two weeks after you I give approval of taking the plot. If you need more time, just private message me so I will know.

4. This part is where I mean serious business. You ask yourself what is my PAYMENT for giving this plot? I don't want money. No. But what I will take is credit for plot in the story of either the description or first page in book and just a simple follow back. See you follow me and I follow you back. That simple.

5. I would like to be TAG into the story once it is posted. I want to read the work that you have created. :)

6. If you're having trouble with IDEAS, you can just simply pm so I can help with that. Give you a few ideas that can inspire you.

7. Please do not ask for one or two plots AT A TIME. You must post the chapter first of a book you actually want first. You need at least five chapters of the actual book before you ask for another. When I mean. Chapters, I mean the actual book. Not the playlist or cast page. The actual chapters.

8. If you don't WANT the plot no more. Just say so. I won't get mad. Just tell me once you unpublished the book. I will put it back up for it to be available so I can give it to someone else.

9. Finally, please by all mean STICK to the plot. If you wanna add any ideas to it, go ahead but stick to the plot idea of the storyline. This that have a * is something that you can change.

10. If you FINISHED reading all the rules, comment down below what tv show or movie would you like to be a character in?

¤¤¤¤

Yeah. So that is all I have you guys. Technically it's not much but they aren't as bad though. Eh? There will be times that I will right admin notes at the bottom of the plot shop if I happen to be in the mood. Now, There will be sections for each show or movie series of fanfiction. There will be a original stories section that are not based from a tv show or movie. Just incase if you want a original story than that section is there. And I did make a section separated from one section that supposed to be there. I will do request at times for plots. And there be times if I am in a Good Mood, I will make book covers or online posters for the people who taken a plot from my shop. Why....just because I'm just like that. I did that because I wasn't thinking and I would like that section to be separate. I didn't like to delete that part since I made it already so it will stay there. Okay. I hope you guys enjoy my plot shop and I shall see yall in the plot sections.

○●○●○●

Created:: June 27, 2018
Published:: July 22, 2018
Status:: ongoing
Completed:: A/N