13

*Peter's POV but in Third POV*

Peter woke up from a little dream of his, he thought it was crazy. It had a girl in it, it was absolutely insane Peter will admit that the girl in his dream was beautiful but he was confused why he had a dream.

Peter Pan never dreams, he only makes 'dreams come true.' Peter wonder who this girl was and what impact she was going to have on his life, he got this feeling as if she would be coming soon but he didn't know how soon.

Peter walked around the camp, the shadow was supposed to be bringing another lost boy. Peter also arranged to talk to the shadow with both Felix and Mickey under the shadow's request of course. Just on time, the shadow was bringing an unconscious lost boy in his arms.

The boy was dropped to the ground, two lost boys came and took the boys' body to a tent where the lost boy would be staying.

Peter stared at the shadow, "Let's not waste time." The shadow says and Peter nodding, they went to Peter's tent and stood around a table.

Felix and Mickey came walking in seconds later, "What's the meeting today?" Felix asked,

Peter looked towards the shadow with a raised eyebrow, Peter didn't have a clue on what the shadow wanted...nobody did, the shadow was a thing on his own.

"There's a girl, a very powerful girl to be in fact. She could even be more powerful than the saviour herself." The shadow told them,

"Your point?" Peter asked him, he was confused they only needed the heart of the truest believer...not some little girl.

"She's a lost girl Peter." The shadow said, "I'll be bringing her in two months time, her name is Isabelle Mill, daughter of the evil queen Regina Mill but she was given to King Maurice to raise her."

Peter nodded and glanced at Felix and Mickey, the two of them nodded at him and he glanced back at the shadow, "What's the plan?"

The shadow smirked and proceeded to tell Pan his plan, "You show her, her past then help her control her powers. After she's been here for a while you will take out her heart and her strength and powers will help you survive until the truest believer is born."

Peter smirked and agreed to the plan, he would do whatever to keep Neverland and himself alive until the truest believer is alive. The shadow nodded and left but before he left he reminded Peter that he would be back in two months times with the girl.

—Two Months Later—

Peter walked around the camp looking for Felix they were supposed to grab a bag of clothes from Tinker Bell before Isabelle arrived. Once Peter had found Felix they left Mickey in charger then walked towards Tinker Bell's Treehouse, it took them awhile to get to the treehouse.

While Felix stood on guard Peter climbed up and walked into the treehouse, "Tinker Bell." Peter said in a monotone voice when he saw her,

"Pan." She replied,

"Is the bag done?" Peter asked her, he really badly wanted to leave. He really disliked Tinker Bell.

"Yes." She said then left to go grab it,

Once she got back she gave it to Peter and he gave her the sack full of meat. It was a trade, Peter needed clothes for the girl while Tinker Bell needed food, you could say it was a fair trade. Peter said goodbye to her then left with the bag of clothes.

Felix and Peter walked in the dark to the ocean, it was fair from Tinker Bell's treehouse but they kinda liked to walk in the dark.

When they arrived at the beach/ocean they heard the girl talk to herself, "So much for feeling,"

Felix glanced at Peter and that's when Peter thought it was a good time to make the two of them known, "You are wanted, Isabelle."

The girl turned around and pointed the sword at them, "How do you know my name?" She asked Peter,

It took a minute for Peter to reaziled that she was the girl from his dream a few months ago.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," Peter told her trying not to laugh, she was weak but she glared at him and raised the sword she had in her hand higher,

Felix chuckled, "Scared?" He asked her,

"Not one bit." She spat at him, damn she knows how to hold her ground. Peter thought to himself.

A brilliant idea came to Peter's mind and he told her, "Let's play a game."

"I rather not play a game in a dress." She rolled her eyes at Peter,

Peter mentally smiled and tossed the bag full of clothes to her, she dropped the sword and search the bag for clothes she thought would fit. Once she did she glanced at the boys and gave them a look. They got the message and covered their eyes while turning around.

A part of Peter wanted to turn back around and take a peek but he didn't.

A few minutes went by before she finally told them that they could turn around again.

Peter then explained the game to her, "It's called run and hide. You go run and hide, or don't hide. Whatever you prefer and the lost boys and I will come and find you."

It was a simple game, Peter knew that she wouldn't win. This was his island and he knew it like the back of his hand.

"If I win." She said, cutting his train of thought.

"That won't happen, dear." He told her with a laugh,

"If I win." She said with more power in her voice making Peter smirk

They talked for a few minutes more and then she ran right pass them and into the forest.

Enjoy what I call a birthday chapter! I'm 15, enjoy!!!