Get-together

Meihua ~

"I'll be at your house in 5 minutes," he called, "okay, can't wait! See you soon!"

I hung up, gathering all my beach stuff. I've never been paddle boarding before, so it better be as fun as Yanjun said it would be.

I stood up to look into the mirror, checking myself, making sure everything was good. I glance at my new swimsuit that I had just bought for this occasion. I think it's really pretty. However, it's a bikini so I'm kind off embarrassed, especially when I'm about to wear it and go out with Yanjun.

Suddenly, I hear knocks on the door. I immediately grab my things and open the front door. The second I opened it, our eyes met. We stared at each other, scanning each other's body. Yanjun broke the awkward silence saying, "Wow, you look cute today," as he smiles showing his cute dimples. The second I heard him say that, my face started to feel a little hot.

"Lets go," he said and we walk towards his car. We got into the car and buckled on our seat belts. I rolled down the window. Luckily, today was the perfect day to go outside. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and it was somewhat humid with little to no wind. "Are you sure this will be fun?" I asked. "Trust me, it will."