Ch.1

{Hospital}

Narrator:

Alexander pulls on the handcuffs attempting to free himself. "What is this?! What did I do?!"
Moments later a nurse walks in and immediately walk back out in a rush. A few minutes later 2 police officer walk in.

Officer 1:

Hi Alexander, Im Officer Williams. We are sorry about the cuffs but we couldn't controls you. You nearly killed a doctor and three nurses. What made you go berserk like that.

Narrator:

Just than Alexander notices the room that was once prestine is a complete mess with multiple holes in the wall.
Alexander looks at the officer with a confused look.

Alexander:

What are you talking a bout? Are you mad?! I haven't done anything? Let me go, my mother is probably freaking out right now!

Officer 2:

The doc did say he might have memories loss. He did hit his head when he came in.

Narrator:

Alexander reaches for his head and notices it's wraped. He touches the left side of his head and winces when he feels pain. Alexander looks at his hand and instantly vomits over the side of his bed. Alexander never like the sight if blood.

Officer 2:

Ah geez, should we call someone.

Officer Williams:

We have to do our job first. He'll be fine, He s just a little sick from the meds.

Narrator:

Officer Williams picks up a chair and places it next to Alexander's bed. The second officer stays near the door.

Officer Williams:

Now its important you answer my questions the best you can. But first let me fill you in in what happened earler.

{Flashback}

Narrator:

Alexander falls unconscious and awakens almost instantly. He immediately started rampaging punching, walls destroying the equipment and attacking staff. Three nurses attempted to restrain him to no avail. Alexander tossed them off with great force.

Alexander:

You dare lay a hand on a Devine being. I'll make sure you are the first to be damed.

Narrator:

Alexander charged at two of the nurses and proceeded to lift them both up by there throats and choke them untill they fell unconscious. They fell to the floor with a hard thud.
Seconds later three police officer rush in attempting to subdue the boy.
Alexander manages to grab one of the officers revolvers in the middle of all the wrestling. The gun began to have a glowing purple aura. The handle glew a bright purple.

Alexander fired the weapon at one of the officers. The office froze in place once shot. He fires at two nurse with the same result.

Alexander:

Now bow and Maybe il spare your lives.

Narrator:

After Alexander spoke those words one of the doctors stabbed Alexander in the neck from behind with a needle. Alexander fell unconscious.

 Alexander fell unconscious

{End flashback}

To be continued...