pain

y/n katsuragi(9 years old) pov

My kept whiping,cutting,and fucking me,over,and over,and over again.I could not scream,since he had me gagged,i could not move,since he had me bent over,naked,and cuffed to the metal table.He has been doing this since my step mother died during the last angel attack.I had to endure this torture for the past 5 years.

"I will be back for another round,cum slut."

He said,as he went upstairs to answer the door,but was met with nerv soldiers.

"You are under arrest for sexually assulting this boy."

One of them said,as another freed me,and put a blanket over my naked form.

"It's okay y/n,your safe."

He said,as he picked me up,and brought me to a ambulance.

Timeskip

I was in the infirmary at the nerv headquaters,looking out the window,silently crying,when i noticed a woman came in.

She walked up to me,as i quickly hid behind a curtain,scared for my life.

"Y/n katsuragi,i won't hurt you.I am not like your father."

I peaked out,from the curtain,and looked at her eyes

"B-Brown E-Eyes?"

I said,as i walked towards her,slowly.Once i got to her,i touched her hair,and mine.

"P-purple h-hair?"

She then smiled,as she hugged me.

"I am misato katsuragi,your mother."

My eyes widened when she said that.

"M-my m-m-mother?"

I said,as i looked down,and teared up.

"Whats wrong?"

I hugged her,and cried into her chest.She held me,as she comforted me.I smiled for the first time since i was a baby.

"I will be bringing you home with me,where you will be safe from monsters like him."

I looked up at her,and said

"P-promise?"

She smiled,and said

"I promise..."