Chapter 3

"Uh can we stop at my house before we go to your place? I left my phone charger and a couple other things." "Uh yeah. Can we also stop a the store?" "Why?" I raise my eyebrows at Austin. "I think we need at cake." "Fatty!!" I laugh. "You should clean your room before she comes." Mrs.H pushes. "He never cleans his room for anybody." I roll my eyes and laugh along with everyone else.

Austin and his parents fight about who will take me for a few minutes.

I try to tell them its fine but they ignores me. Josh and I sit in silence.

Finally Josh says "I will take her." "Lets go." I get up happy to leave.

As walk get in the car I say, "That was weird." "Sure. Austin care a lots about you."

I give him directions. Then theres a long silence.

I turn on the radio.

Super Bass by Nicki Minaj

I start singing. Josh stares at me.

When the songs over I buster out laughing, at his face. He looks dumb founded. "I bet you didn't know I could do that." "Uh no. Now never do that again." "Was it that bad?" he doesn't answer. "Oh, whatever." I turn the radio down.

"Austin never shuts up about you." Josh says randomly.." He always says you are beautiful, kind,lovely, sexy, and blah, blah, blah." Josh mimics. "What a lie," I laugh. "Take the damn complement." he orders. "Ok, ok does he really say that?" "Yeah. You're all he talks about.'" "Does he really think I am sexy?" "Yeah. He doesn't let me talk. He just talks about you." I am dumb founded. "I try to talk about thing, but he finds someway to bring you back in the coversation." "That one." I piont to my house. "You should really know where my house is by now" "Yeah, but.. I don't" he shrugs

He pulls in the drive way. "Do you want to come in?" "Yeah. Where's your dad?" "Hawii." I sigh. "Why?" "He went with his girlfriend'" I roll my eyes.

We head to the living room. I hop on the couch. Josh sits down next to me.

"I should get my stuff ." I get up slowly. "I'll be back." I walk away.

I head to my room on the second floor. I unplug my phone charger then grab my jewerlery box. I pick up my favorite oversized black purse and stuff them inside.

I go back downstairs. I pull out two water bottles.I through one at Josh.

"Ready to go?" he gets up. "Yeah. Oh, uh wait I wanna grab my laptop." I run up the stairs, to my room. I put my macbook in my bag then run back downstairs. "Now I am ready."

"Directions?" I climb in the car. "I got it." "Tell me if you change your mind." I laugh.

We sit in silence for a few minutes. "Can I?" I point to the radio. "Oh yeah. I don't care."

I turn the radio on.

"Now a more serious question." Josh breaks the silence. "Ok? What is it? You're scaring me." "No. You don't need t be scared." "SoO whats the question??" I poke. "Are you-" I cut him off and finish his sentence for him. "-And Austin dating?" "Ughhh no." I grunt. "Why are you mad? And the finshing my sentence is was weird." "Ok. Well everybody asks that. Hes like my brother. I just got out of a realtionship. It was a hard break up. Austin was there for me. So no. And because I get that question all the time." I sigh

"Well I didn't know sorry. This may be to forward but do you like Austin?" "Uh I uh no. Maybe. Uh I don't know." "Ok. I get it."

"Yeah. Shit dude why are you on the fucking freeway?" "I uh got lost." "Ugh pull over. I'm driving." "I thought you couldn't?" he raises his eyebrows. "I just am short and my dads an ass." he pulls over and we switch seats.

We finally arrive at Austin's.

As i open the door Austin comes running. "What took so long?" "Well mr-know-it all over here thought he didn't need directions. Then we ended up on the freeway." I point to Josh. "Hey! Thats not all true!" ''Yes it is. Don't try to sound cool." " Are you ok Ari? Your were crying. Why? Was your dad there?" Austin asks concerned. "Yes I was crying. I'm fine. And no. That-" I stop myself from saying things I really shouldn't. "Just claim down. You can say it if you want. Austin gives me a hug. I rap my arms around him tightly. "Never be like him. Please Austin." I plead. "I won't do what he did. I promise."

Josh coughs which scares us both. We jump which causes us to fall; me on top. I get up and fix my dress, then help Austin up. " Sorry. So you want to tell him Ari?" Austin asks half talking to me and half to Josh. "Uh you can." I hesitate.

Austin opens his mouth to talk I walk up the stares so I don't have to hear the words.

"Her dad abuses her...."

AuthorsNote~

Sorry. It's sad. Uh the next chapters happierish. Don't ask about the songs. Yeah, random and they don't go together at all. I have no way to explain that. But yeah.

Austin is played by Lucas Till. And Aria is played by Lucy Hale. She plays Aria on Pretty Little Liars but she looks a lot like how I pictured Aria. Oh and I almost forgot! Shannon!!! You know what you have to do! That sounds weird. But yeah!