The Good. The Bad. And The Music.

Aria's P.O.V.

"Heres your music." Austin hands me 5 sheets of paper. "Austin. Really?" I say a bit too loud. "You will love it. They will love it." Austin soothes me. I sigh heavily. "You will like it.Trust me." I shake my head in agreement.Partly because Austin is right. I love every song he writes. And partly because I am being rushed to the stage.

"Calm down. It will be fine. They will love you. Don't worry." Austin yells at me as I walk away.

"But what if I mess up?" I sigh.

"Don't second guess yourself." Austin states.

I walk to the piano bench shakely. I place the music on the stand. I fix my skirt and sit down. I begin slowly.

I flow though the music swiftly.

When the song is over I get a long loud round of applause from the crowd. I walk off stage proud.

"Austin! Austin! That was an amazing song!"

"No, you were amazing! You were worried for nothing."

" You are probably going to get in." I realize a deep shaky breath.

"No, you will get in. My song only sounded good because you were playing it." Austin smirks

"You aren't going to stop are you?" I roll my eyes

"Not until you agree." Austin pushes.

"Whatever. I give up. Are we still going to dinner?"

"Yes. Now lets go." Austin pulls me toward the door.We walk through the parking lot, to his dads car.

We arrive at the restaurant. When we get there we can see the long line of people. His mom waves us over. "Hi" I say to his mom. "Hi sweetie" she hugs me. "Hi, sir." "Hello Aria." his dad says.

His brother back is turned away from us. Austin taps his back. He turns around. "Josh!" I hug him excitedly. "I didn't know you where coming home!"