It Starts..

The sun soon peeked up, exposing its light and warmness to the world. Birds were chirping, the wind was softly blowing, greeting the sun, making soft noises around the country Fiore. Soon, the light had intruded into Rogues blinds which weren't closed, gradually increasing his room, causing it to be light up whole. Rogue winced at its spectacular radiance, still drifting in his sleep. He soon opened his eyes slowly, groggily moving up and yawning. He turned to see his little green exceed still sleeping, sound and peaceful. Rogue smiled lightly, and suddenly changed his face as he heard snoring, two different ones to be exact, that could be heard from the living room. The raven-haired young man frowned and sighed, realizing it could be none other than Sting and Lector, his best friends. Rogue smacked his lips, tasting the grim and food he ate from the night before, his face twisting in disgust. He soon got up, heading to the bathroom. Turning on the sink, he got his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. Later after he cleaned himself up, having also taken a shower, Rogue walked into the hall ready to make breakfast. He stepped into the living room, noticing the blond and red cat knocked out. Sting was on the floor, his shirt off, his bare chest and upper body showing, he was quiet comfortable somehow, his mouth wide open with drool and loud snores coming out of it. Lector was on the couch, using Stings shirt as a blanket. Rogue rolled his eyes and chuckled.. But then he suddenly stopped.... And grabbed his chest.

Out of nowhere his heart was beating out of his chest... And his face got hot. This feeling..... Not again.. He thought. Rogue shifted uncomfortably, blushing and looking away, walking into the kitchen. It's been happening to him for awhile now, Rogue has no idea why.

Butterflies were in his stomach. He frowned. What the fuck is going on with him?

Ah... No.. It's nothing.

He soon tried to focus on making breakfast. He sighed softly and opened the fridge. Suddenly he was tackled. "?!" The impact was hard, causing air to quickly escape from his lips "oof!" After he landed on the floor, he opened his eyes and looked to realize it was Sting, he had Rogue in a headlock, with the blackettes face touching his bare sweaty chest and his face as red as his crimson eyes. "GOTCHA!" The blond said with a serious look Rogues faced suddenly light up in embarrassment and anger.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Rogue yelled angrily snarling at the blonde. Stings face transformed instantly displaying shock and embarrassment.

"R-ROGUE?!! I I thought you were an intruder!!!"

He looked like a child who had just been scolded, he loosened his grip on Rogues neck and made a puppy face.

"THE ONLY INTRUDER HERE IS YOU!!!!!!!!!"

Rogue yelled grunting throwing the blonde off of him

"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKIN-"

Rogue suddenly faltered. His heart racing and his face turning hot just like five minutes ago. THE FUCK?! He thought in confusion.. "N-no.. A-ahh..shit..." He blinked and soon got back on his feet and walked towards a kitchen cabinet leaving Sting on the floor confused. He pursed his lips and pretended nothing happened. Sting cocked an eyebrow but soon disregarded it "Well my bad! Hehe" Sting laughed, exposing a smile, slightly blushing.

"Anyways, what's for breakfast?"