Misunderstanding

Rogue soon started to have a really great time.
He was laughing and dancing, surprised at how he was soon blooming out of his quiet and shy character.
Huh, maybe it was the alcohol.
He did have a drinking contest with Gajeel, then they played pool.
After they played beer pong with Jet, Droy and Bixlow.
Rogue was having so much fun he forgot at about his nervousness and Sting asking him out.

Speaking of Sting, where was he?

--------------------------------------------

Stings POV:

I soon stood up on the table, my head held high, smirking seductively.
I can do this.
I began in a husky voice.

"Ahem, Rogue.. BABY... I think-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I soon stopped, my face red and I felt supremely humiliated.
Mira, Natsu, Cana, and Lucy and Erza were all laughing at me, not even trying to restrain themselves.
"What the hell was THAT?!"
Natsu-San asked bursting into more laughter.
I frowned
"I think that'll drive Rogue away instead of inviting him."
Mira said giggling calming down.
"Aye, I think you're overthinking this Sting." Lucy said smiling at me.
"Yes, I'm pretty positive Rogue feels the same. You two I can tell have this bond, more than friends in particular, and you two would make a very fair couple." Erza said placing her hand on her chin and nodded.
Everyone else nodded in agreement,
I sagged in doubt.
"I mean come on? Who would reject a cutie like you?" Cana said giving me a wink.
"Rogue would..." I said miserably, noting how Rogue was resentful and emotionless.

The whole crew gaped, realizing that
this was indeed true and possible.

Mira smiled at me, "Don't worry Sting, you can do this, and we'll be here for you!" Everyone else nodded in agreement and smiled.

My heart felt warm, I smiled and ran and gave everyone a hug.

"Thank you, Fairy Tail!"

--------------------------------------------

Rogue began to get worried. He couldn't find Sting anywhere.
He tried not to let it bother him but he couldn't. He knew Sting was probably with Natsu, or other Fairy Tail members having a good time.
But Rogue felt something was going on in the back of his head.

Nonsense. I'm overthinking things.

Rogue blinked and sighed, downing a cup of vodka. He wiped his lips with a napkin and turned around in his seat.
That was his 5th cup.
He could feel a little buzz but if he lays off on the alcohol he'll sober up quickly.
He yawned and got up, ready to have some more fun, but felt very tired.
He looked around for Gajeel, and he found him sitting. He went to go sit beside him but noticed a blue-haired girl, oh... It was Levy.
It looked as if the two were flirting, well Levy being the shy timid girl she is and Gajeel slumping all over her, obviously wasted. Rogue wanted to help, but he knew Levy well, and she was a strong girl. She can handle Gajeel.
Just watching them reminded him of when Sting would do the same thing when he was drunk, and Rogue would be in Levys position. Rogue smiled thinking about it but then shook his head.

Shit. Was I really thinking about that right now. RIGHT NOW.

Rogue frowned and blushed, deciding he would go look for Sting.
He moved through the crowd, wanting to see his blonde, he wanted to be by his side.

---------------------------------------------

Sting walked in circles nervously fidgeting and breathing heavily. "Inhale, exhale, inhale..." The blonde muttered panting.
This was it. He was suppose to ask Rogue out.
Mira deviously set up a plan, Sting was on the upper floor by himself, and Mira and Cana were suppose to find Rogue and lure him into the upper floor. Natsu and Lucy were to keep watch, then Erza, well... Erza WAS suppose to help Sting prepare himself but she was no where to be found.