Mate

Rogue closed his eyes, finally relaxing.

"I will make you feel safe again"

He suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist and he was pulled closer to Sting, his chest rubbing against the others and their hot breaths colliding.

Rogue blushed and was still shivering, a few more tears escaped his eyes, and Sting gently wiped them away.

The white mage brushed away Rogue's bangs away from his face, getting a good look at his delicate features.

"I'm so sorry......"

With that Rogue placed his palms on Sting's chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat. Sting sighed and grabbed one of Rogue's hands and kissed it softly, making the other's cheeks heat up.

Rogue closed his eyes, relaxing in the quietness between the two.

He finally leaned forward and kissed Sting on his cheek, biting it softly and looking at Sting pouting.

Sting tightened his grip on Rogue a little more, causing the male to sit up and arch his back. Sting nuzzled his nose against Rogue's, causing Rogue to giggle a little.

"My God you're so adorable."

"......."

Rogue blushed and looked to the side.

Sting pulled Rogue closer, making their bodies glued together.

"S-Sting...."

Rogue slightly trembled and whimpered.

"Rogue......"

Sting slightly loosened his grip and placed a finger under Rogue's chin.

"Do you feel safe now...?"

Rogue's eyes widened, his bit his lip and he batted his eyes.

"I-I......."

Sting's face was full of concern.

Rogue took a deep breath, comfortable in the blondes arms and feeling his warmth rub against him.

It reminded him of last week, when he was being held by Sting and he felt so....

"I do...."

Rogue built up the courage to move his face and kiss Sting on his lips softly.

Sting opened his eyes and he relaxed, laying back on the bed, with Rogue now on top of him.

Rogue placed his hands on the bed, motioning his lips with Sting's.

The blonde smirked and grabbed Rogue's waist again, turning him over and now was on top.

Rogue looked up and blushed, biting his lip and shaking slightly. Sting then grabbed Rogue's hands, intertwining his fingers with his, and leaned forward to kiss him again.

Rogue shut his eyes, his breathing quickening. Sting began to trail his kisses down to Rogue's neck, and soon stuck his tongue out, tasting the shadow mage's neck.

Rogue let out a sharp gasp and squirmed, squeezing Sting's hands which were still locked with his. Sting kept gliding his tongue down Rogue's neck, when he suddenly felt a new texture.

He sat up and had a confused look on his face, looking at Rogue panting.

Rogue slowly opened his eyes and looked at Sting.

The blonde moved his face to Rogue's neck, and realized what the new texture was.

It was the mark.

It was a random pattern, the same as when he saw it while Rogue was sleeping, and soon he began to ponder on what it was.

Suddenly Sting's mind filled with when he bit the other, and he remembered the things Natsu told him about dragon slayers mating season.

Sting's eyes widened and he gaped, frozen and speechless.

Rogue felt the sudden change in the atmosphere and he opened his eyes slowly, brushing his fingers against the others hands.

"D-Did I do something wrong?"

He pouted and blushed, a look of guilt on his face.

Sting blushed and let go of one of Rogue's hands, and scratched the back of his head.

"Uh....... Rogue..... Did you noticed this?"

Sting brushed his free hand against the white beautiful mark on Rogue's neck. Rogue felt the touch and placed his hands over Sting's, looking into the blonde's eyes.

"W-well... It kinda stings...... But..... I thought it was a scar...."

Sting gulped and leaned his face towards Rogue's, biting his own lip,

"R-Rogue.... That's not even close....."

The blackette raised a eyebrow and opened his mouth.

"I....... M-marked you...."

Sting blushed looking down.

"I made you my mate.."