New life #2

It was the first official day in Seoul and I was so excited but I didn't want to waste any time and wanted to start my journey on becoming an idol. The real reason I wanted to move here was because there are so many good companies here also there is no one from abroad who is and idol so I thought I would be the first.
Once I woke up I have a quick shower for ready for my first day of school and auditions.

**Skip to school**
As I entered the school everyone's eyes where on me and there was chatter and whispers around me. I couldn't quite figure out if it was bad or good so I just let it pass.
I arrived at my first class after getting my time table and map of the school. I was going to an arts school where they did dance, drama and singing.
I was here to improve on my dancing, ever since I was little I loved dancing especially to my favourite songs. I would always learn all the dances at home and the record my self which is a way I improved my dancing however I never really took professional classes so I was kinda nervous.
The bell rang and I walked in the dance studio, I was the first one there so I waited for everyone else to come in. As soon as everyone arrived the instructor came in and told me to introduce myself.
"Hello anyonghaseo y/n imnida"
(Everyone clapped)
"That all I really know, I'm from England and I'm here to live my dream"
As I said that some people looked at me confused but there was one guy who understood me. He was quite tall and had amazing cheekbones, I instantly knew I was gonna get along with this guy.
After I had said that I sat down and the instructor started to talk
"Ok so since we have a international student I will be talking in English since this is an International school but if you don't understand then come to me after".

"Today we are going to be doing a duo dance you will have a week to choreograph a dance and will perform it next week and as a bonus I will let you pick your partner however there is one rule it has to be a boy and a girl"

After the instructor said that we all got up and got into pairs and since I didn't really know anybody I was there standing like a wiredo until the guy that I saw earlier came up To me and said
"Hey do you have a partner"
"No I don't"
"Do you want to be mine since I don't have one either"
Once he said that I was quite shocked because I saw him earlier and it looked like he was quite popular with the girls but I just said yes anyway.

NOTE
hope u enjoyed it sorry for any mistakes I will try and fix them.