The dance #4

Today I woke up 1 hour early because today was the day of my performance so I thought I would wake earlier to practice. I got myself ready and had something to eat and when I looked at the time I still had 30 min left so I went to school and arrived at the dance studio. I played the song and started practicing until everyone else arrived.
Me and j hope had our last run through before I was our turn to perform. I was really nervous and I think j Hope realised that. 
"It's ok don't worry you'll do amazing"
"Thanks but this is my first ever performance in this school so I'm just worried people will judge me" I said while looking down at the floor
"Don't worry everyone here is nice most of the time and you have me" he said that giving me a reassuring smile
"Ok let's do this"

(LOOK AT THE TOP IMAGINE THAT FIRST GROUP IS YOU AND J HOPE)

Once the last beat hit you finished and everyone clapped so hard that you felt slightly embarrassed but mostly proud. Even j hope came up to you and said that was amazing. After that you became more confident and also one of the most popular girls in school which you didn't really like but could do nothing about. This happened because while you where dancing someone put in on the internet for the whole world to see but there was nothing you could do so you just ignored it. You and j Hope started hanging out at school and after, he helped you a lot to improve in dance.

NOTE
sorry if this was bad down worry it will get better. Hope you enjoyed reading