Luka Finds Out

Ladybug (Ladybug finishing her transformation)

Cat Noir (Cat Noir finishing his transformation)

Crystal Cygne (Crystal Cygne finishing her transformation)

Cottontail (Cottontail finishing her transformation)

We've been preparing (Ladybug, Cat Noir, Crystal Cygne and Cottontail on patrol)

Sharing (Elisa helping Sakura with her Footloose lines)

Training (Luka and Elisa meditating together, holding hands)

Studying A to Z (Elisa raising her hand in class)

Bonding (Elisa and Sakura hugging)

Battling (Cat Noir destroying Captain Hardrock's ship with Cataclysm)

Laughing (Elisa laughing at Nathaniel's drawing of Hawk Moth's defeat)

Gettin' crazy, you and me (Luka kissing Elisa)

'Cause it's coming soon (The window in Hawk Moth's lair opening)

When we all meet our destiny (Luka and Elisa standing under the moonlight in each other's arms)

Under the Parisian moon (Ladybug, Cat Noir, Crystal Cygne and Cottontail stand side by side, now joined by Rena Rouge, Carapace and Queen Bee)

Miraculous!

Normal POV

It was free period, the last period of the day. The students were hanging out in study hall either doing homework or talking. Elisa was hanging out with Nathaniel and the other boys, laughing at their jokes and comments.

Luka did not like this one bit. Elisa was his girl!

He thought back to his and Elisa's first date and their moonlight waltz. The memory made him smile.

He did have feelings for Marinette when they first met, but when Elisa entered the picture, they went away completely.

Elisa

"Oh, Nathan, that is very funny!" I laughed at his latest drawing that depicted Ladybug, Cat Noir, and me as Crystal Cygne beating Hawk Moth to a pulp and snatching his Miraculous.

I then turned to see Luka in a corner. Was he ok? I walked over to him, my white heels clicking on the marble floor.

"Luka, are you ok?"

He turned around and saw me with concern in my eyes.

"Why aren't you over there with everyone else?" I asked.

Luka's annoyed face morphed into a gentle smile. He curled his arms around my waist and pulled me into his muscular chest.

"Now that you're in my arms, I'm all right." Luka smirked.

I gasped at the seductive tone in his voice, burying my face in his chest.

"Luka, quit it! Not only will people stare, but Juleka and the girls will tease us to no end!" I sighed, dreading the laughs we'd get from Marinette and her friends.