💓falling in love💓

Jeremy shows Eva all the tools.
"Wow that's cool" Eva says smiling at Jeremy.
Jeremy blushes. "Yeah"
"Do you want me to show you what to do?" Jeremy asks to Eva. "Sure"
So Jeremy shows how to use a scalpel on a fake body. Eva's was doing it wrong. "Here let me help you out with that" Jeremy goes behind Eva and takes her hands and help her with the scalpel. He blushes. Eva does too. While showing her he starts to get a boner thinking about doing things to her. "Ouch!" Eva moves away. "Something pocked me!" "Oh uh sorry uh I'll be right back!" Jeremy runs to the bathroom. Eva's confused.

Once Jeremy gets back he shows Eva again without touching so he don't have to be embarrassed. (after showing shift is over)
"Well thanks for showing me everything Jeremy" "oh yeah I like it when you call me that" Jeremy whispers. "What?" Eva says. "Oh uh nothing your welcome!" Jeremy smiles embarrassed. Eva says says to Jeremy "well I have to go but here's my number so we can hang-hangout later or something!" "That sounds great!" Jeremy didn't want her to go he just wanted to take her and push her to the bed and do sexy things to her. But he stopped himself from doing that. "Bye Jeremy" Eva leaves and walks out the door give him and smile while blushing and a wave goodbye. Jeremy sees her walking and stares down at her ass. "Oh shit!" He says. "What did you say?" Alfred says to Jeremy. "Oh uh nothing"