🤫🔐surgery of love🔐🤫

Eva walks in the hospital. Jeremy sees her and smirks but waves. Eva winks and waves back. "Alfred today I'm just going to be working with Jeremy" Eva says. "Ok?" Eva walks into Jeremy's room. Once jeremy sees her he gets a boner. "So....Ready to have fun?" Eva smirks and shuts and locks the door. "Sure am" Eva sits on the bed while Jeremy slowly takes off here clothing. All that's left is her panties. "Go ahead" and Jeremy takes them off. Jeremy starts takin off his clothes and once he does he has a super hard boner. He gets on top off her and starts kissing her everywhere;) "oh Jeremy" jeremy looks into her eyes and smirks. Looks back down and starts fucking her. "Oh-o-oh Jeremy!" She orgasms. Jeremy groans. But tells her to keep quiet. He pushes faster and faster until she squirts all over the bed. "OH JEREMY" Eva yells.
(Alfred hears and starts walking up to his door) "Jeremy open this door now!"
"Shit" Jeremy says. "Just keep going don't stop" Eva yells Jeremy. So he keeps going. "Mmm-yeah I love it" Jeremy says while Eva moans. "Uhh Uhh yeah-faster please" Eva yells.
"OPEN THIS DOOR" Alfred yells. But Jeremy keeps on going. Jeremy bends down and starts giving Eva hickeys. "I WILL PUSH DOWN THIS DOOR IN 3 SECONDS IF YOU DONT OPEN IT" Eva keeps on moaning. "Oh I love the sound honey louder" Jeremy says out of breathe. "OK YOU ASKED FOR IT" Alfred pushes down the door. Jeremy and Eva stop in silence.

"What the hell is going on?!" Alfred says. "Sir...I'm sorry" Eva says. "It's not what you think" Jeremy says. "Oh it is and you know what? YOU GUYS ARE FIRED" "NO" Jeremy says. Eva whispers in Jeremy's ear "I'll handle this. Eva gets up and walks up to Alfred. She starts pulling down his pants. "Wha-what?" Eva puts her finger over Alfred's mouth. "Shh just let me do the work. She starts pulling down his underwear to his dick. And she starts sucking it. "Oh yeah" Alfred says. Eva giggles. Jeremy just jerks off to this on the bed. After 10 minutes straight Eva was done. "I think you guys can keep your jobs but you gotta be a little more quiet" "yay!" Eva says. "Yay for me" Alfred says. "Now get back to whatever you guys were doing" So Eva and Jeremy start fucking again. This time Jeremy starts rubbing Eva's pussy. "Oh yeah don't stop" Eva says. "Oh I won't" he goes faster and faster until she cums. "OH YEAH" Eva says. "It feels so good, I love it Jeremy" " yeah baby" and Eva sucks his dick to make him groan so loud. "OH BABY DONT STOP" while cum squirts all over the place.

After another hour there finally done. "Oh that felt so good" Jeremy smirks at Eva. "I'm so happy I met you" "me too honey" Eva says. "Well we gotta go now but" Eva grabs his dick. "Take care of this for me ok" :) "ok hottie" Jeremy says smiling.