𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It was a Friday night. All loser went to hang at Eddie's. Bev sitting with Ben sitting on the couch; Mike and Bill sitting on the floor with Eds laying across Bill lap, and Stan and Richie lay on the other side of the room. Their looking into each other eyes and they both feel like it's just them, no one else. All the loser were so high. So high it felt like they were in the clouds. There was a special reason they got high. It was Eddies 18th birthday, all his life he never got high or drunk or buzzed and he was the only loser who hadn't. Richie started smoking when he was 15, than Bill and Mike. Bev, Stan, and Ben all had there first drink together when they had been working on a project and need a break. So they all decided to go over to Eddies and smoke a little, which turned into a lot.

There were no couples in the group, except Bev and Ben. Richie came out bisexual with he turned 16 though he's never really had a boyfriend, though he's had he's eye on one special boy. Stan and Eddie were gay, which didn't come off strange to any of the losers given the fact they had came off as the most feminine in the group ( other than Bev of course ). Bill came out Bisexual not to long ago after getting thoughts straight guys don't get about other boys. Mike, well Mike was unique. He was bi or gay or straight, he was asexual. He liked it better by himself . When he slept around he didn't catch feelings, it wasn't him. No one thought of him different either.

Richie still looking in to Stan's eyes and Stan still looking in to Richie's.

" Hey Rich, Can I ask you something?"

" Yeah, What is it?"

" Have you ever been in love?"

Richie looks at the ceiling.

" Yeah. "

" With who?"

" Cant answer that.."

" Why?"

" Cause I can't "

Richie stood up.

" Guys I'm gonna go."

Stan looked at him.

" Rich.."

" It's fine Stan."

Richie left out. Everyone looked at Stan. Stan followed Richie.

" Richie!"

" What Stanley?"

" Did I say something wrong?"

" No."

" Than whats wrong?"

" Nothing Stan, I just wan-

As Stan listened to Richie, it sinked in his head . He'd been the one Richie was in love with! So before Richie could finish his sentence, Stan kissed him passionately. Rich didn't pull away for awhile. Than he did.

" Stan what was that for.."

" I love you.."

" You do.."

" Yes.."

" I love you too.. I always have but I always thought you'd go for Bill or Ed's.. not me.."

" Richie, If I would known I would've act on it way soon"

" It's fine."

" It's not, Rich.."

Richie kisses him again

" I promise it is."

Stanley hugs him

" So where were you going?"

" Home"

" Than lets go."

Richie smiles and walks to his house with Stanley.