𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Every Saturday after Richie went to the temple with Stan and his family, all the loser met at Richies house to hang for alittle. Bill being the one who keep to himself. He did get into the whole relationship things or friendships other than with the losers. Bill was the type who never bothered people or their friendship or relationships.

Richie and Stan had been dating for about a month now, happily together. They were always kissing and hugging and all that gross shit according to Bill.

Richie excused himself from Stan to go sit with Bill.

" What's wrong Big Bill?"

" S-Stop calling me that, R-Richie"

Richie was confused at what was make Bill so mad. It started about a month ago. Bill and Richie were the bested of friends, telling each other everything. But Bill just stopped talking to Richie. When the group hang out together, Bill stayed in a corner . A corner far, far away from Richie. For some reason Billiam wanted nothing to do with Richie all of a sudden.

" Bill.."

" Richie I'm fine, I just like being by myself "

" Than why'd you come?"

" C-Cause I-"

Richie cuts him off.

" William Bill Denbrough"

Richie only said Bill's whole name when he knew Bill was lying to him.. he didn't like when Bill lied to him.

" Later."

Bill just looked at him as he got up and went back to his boyfriend. They didn't need to name a place to meet, that's how good they knew each.

After everyone left, including Bill, Richie went and got a sweatshirt up from his room before leaving. It was Bill's favorite cause it was what Richie was wearing when they first met. Richie always brought when they went to their spot at night cause he knows how Bill gets cold.

Bill being the first to get there, Sat on a log fidgeting with his hands.

" Hey Bill"

Bill looked up Richie. Richie smiled and sat down beside him.

" H-Hey Rich."

" What's up Bill?"

" Nothing.

" Bill."

" Rich-Richie I can't tell you."

" Why?"

" Your w-with someone "

Bill says as he stands up. Rich grabs him before he can get far

" You like Stan?"

" No."

" Than why doesn't it matter that I'm with someone?"

Could Richie make this any more difficult than it already is? It was making Bill boil.

" Richie I-I have to go.."

" Bill please just tell me"

Tears start coming down Bills face

" Richie I like you...I didn't you to know b-because.. because y-your with S-Stan.. Your h-happy now Richie.."

Richie gets up and slides the sweatshirt, wipes Bills tears, and wraps his arms around him.

" You could've said something Bill"

" No I c-couldn't of. This is the type of s-shit that r-ruins friendships. I didn't... I-I don't w-wanna ruin what we have"

" You aren't ruining anything, okay"

Bill nods with his hands shaking. Richie reaches for Bill's hand. Bill looks at him.

" You can come over to mines if you want?"

Bill smiles

" D-Do you have ice cream?"

" I keep some just incase you decide to come over"

" Well than let's go"

Once they get to Richie, they both passed out. Richie with his arms wrap around Bill and slept soundly.

For once in awhile, Bill was happy.