𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Nothing changed between Richie and Bill. The two of them plus Stanley always hung out after school. But today was Stan and Richie's three month anniversary so Bill let them have time to themselves.

Once Stan and Rich had split for the night Richie went overs to Bill's. Without knocking Richie walked in and went to Bills room.

" Hey"

" Hey Rich."

Bill said with a smile. Richie went and sat in his lap.

" R-Rich i was doing m-my work"

" You can do well I'm right here... Or you could just not do it right now.."

Richie says as he closes Bills laptop.

" R-Richie what about-"

Before Bill could finish his sentence, Richie kissed him. Bill didn't pull away. Richie pushes him down on bed. Bill finally pulls away.

" W-What about S-Stan.."

" Last time I promise "

" O-Okay"

Rich had pull his shirt off.

" D-Did you lock t-the door?"

" Yes"

Richie says he starts to kiss Bill's collarbone. Bill quietly moans. Richie slowly moves he's way up to Bill's lips.

" Bill I wanna be with you.."

" But y-your with S-Stan.."

" I know and I love him to death but I want you.."

" W-When you f-figure you and Stan than w-we can figure out us"

" Okay"

Richie kisses him. Bill kisses back as he slides his hands up slide down Richies sides. Richie gets up and slides off his pants. As Richie does that Bill follows and gets under covers. Richie gets under the covers as well.
" Hey Billy"
" What Richie?"
" We're gonna be a forever type of thing."
and with that, Richie was asleep.