Chapter 2 - The fight against the bad boy

Amy parked her car in our driveway where my car usually stood but my car was sadly getting fixed.

We both went inside up to my room. I was really nervous about going to the Bad boys house. Amy is very stylish and knows everything about fashion and makeup.

"OK Chloe get ready to look even more perfect than now" me perfect? no way am I perfect!! "Amy I am not per-" she cut me off before I could say it. "you are now shut up I don't expect you want lipstick on your chin now stay still!"

I went to my bathroom mirror to look at the makeup on my face. Wow she did it really good this time. I had a skin coloured lipstick on and a fade of pink blush and of course a bit of mascara and eyeliner. I wasn't going to tell her that I loved it.

"looks okay" I said. "Okay?, U think that's okay? that is what I call fantastic but never mind"

Amy walked to my walk-in wardrobe and got out a few clothes for me to wear tonight to Aaron's house. She brought some ripped skinny jeans out and a Night blue sky tank top.

"Go and try this on" she said. "Ok", I went to try it on and it looked good. "Yeah he will like that" Amy said with a smile on her face. "God Amy it is not a date" I explained "yeah, yeah whatever" she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

Amy walked me to his door, she hugged me and then turned around and bevor she got in her car she but her thumbs up and mouthed a 'good luck' with that she drove off.

I knocked on the door and bevor I knew it I was pulled into the house. "Hello clumsy" he said with a smirk on his face. "H-hi" damm why am I always this nervous when I'm around him. "Follow me, oh and try not to trip and die"

His house was really nice dekorated. I wonder where his Family is?

His bedroom was big. I always wondered how his bedroom looks like, well now I know. His bedroom walls where navy blue and one wall was white wer his desk was. He had a king-sized bed.

I looked at his fotos next to his bed. There was a foto where he was with what I asume his family. They all looked so happy. There was his mother and dad and  his little sister wich looked about 5 years old next to Aaron.

"That's maisy my little sister, she is about five years old" wuhuu I am good in guessing ages.

"Cute" I said in awe.

I sat down on his couch and and took my schoolstuff out of my bag.

He sat down next to me and I got a little nervous your not a little nervous you are very nervous dumbass ughh my inner-self is always so true.

He starts asking me some serious questions. "Hey Chloe do you like horror movies?" omg I love them "tsk, yeah of course I do like who doesnt" ohh i wish i could take a picture of his face he is just looking at me with a shoked face.

"Well umm, most of the girls hate them" oh yeah, thats true "I am not most of the girls"

"Soo... you wanna whatch one?" umm I am not so sure about this...I dont want his screaming in my ears haha yeah ha-ha Chloe good one...NOT. pfff stupid inner-self!!

"Umm yeah sure"

*-*-*

"NOOO you stupid girl dont go in there!!" Aaron shouts suddenly.

"Aaron?"

"Yeah?" he asks with a questioning look, he looks as if he is exepting something

"Shut up will ya"

silence.

$ Aaron's POV $

I was expecting her to confess that she thinks I am really hot but instead she says "Shut up" she should shut up herself because I could just kick her out of my house! you would never do that anyway I would