Chapter 1 ~ meet the Bad Boy

Chloe's POV

"Chloe!" I wake up by the shouting of my mother. I mumble a few words until she opens my door and stomps in. My mom must have forgotten that it is saturday. "What?" I ask her in a sleepy way. "You are late for school chloe!" my mom said in a serious tone. "Mom you do now that its saturday...we don't have school on saturdays!!" I wish she would just go away and leave me alone so I can sleep. "oh damm is it really saturday? oh I will go back to sleep if so..." thats my mother for you.

I get up and go to have a warm shower in my new bathroom, yes you heard me new bathroom. Our house got renovated last week.

I got out of the shower in to the cold air. I brushed out my long brown hair and put it up into a messy-bun, it looked quite good I think I should wear it more often in a messy-bun! I go into my walk in wardrobe...I always wanted one and now I have one.

I put on a pair of jogging trousers and a pink sports bra and went downstairs to have my breakfast. I got out my special K and started munching on the cereal and turmed on the tv.

After I finished I went to the kitchen and wrote a note to say that I am out jogging

Dear mum

I have gone out for my usual morning routine I will be back in an half an hour

Lots of Love

Chloe

I went outside and started jogging to the park. It was a lovely day and you could hear all the birds singing. As I arrived in the park I sat on the bench to have a break. I watched  the ducks and they're babys swimming in the pond. Their where a lot of dogs and kids in this park.

I closed my eyes but then suddenly  I heard barking. I felt something liking my face."What the hell?!" I shouted.

I heard a husky voice that made me tingle he said "Bella come here" he started to walk in my direction. He was about 6.3 amd was very muscular! hey wait a minute isn't that? omg it's the bad boy from our school...Aaron.

"hii sorry about my dog" he said with a smile on his face. "It's fine" I said with a shy voice. "See you around" he winked at me and walked away. Omg the bad boy just winked at me?!

I started to jog back home. Before I could open my front door I felt something jump on me causing me to fall down. "Bella come here and leave that girl alone...sorry about that" he scratched his neck nervously waiting for an awnser. "Its fine I am Chloe by the way" I said in an akward way. "I am Aaron see you around sporty" did he just call me sporty? ugghh nevermind.

I went upstairs to my room and saw a note on my bed gone to work lots of love mom

I got my Laptop from my desk and sat on my bed and went to netflix and watched cloudy with meatballs 2. I heard someone playing loud musicnear my window.

Seriously? he has to play his music that loud argghh. "Can you turn that down" I said, my voice came out much stronger than I thought it would. "Nope" he said with a smirk on his face "that wasn't a question!" "Feisty I like it" I rolled my eyes at his comment and shut the window with a loud bang.

I must of fallen asleep because my alarm clock started peeping.

I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready.

I platted a classic fish-tail braid in my long brown hair. I decided to wear my skinny jeans with a cream coloured tank top. I heard a loud horn noise. As I looked out of the window I saw my best friend Amy waiting for me in her car.

I grabbed an apple and hurry'd to her car along woth my heavy bag. "hii Chloe" she said in her loving voice "hii Amy". Amy was about 5.7 tal like me maby a bit bigger...anyway she Had short braun hair with Blond ends.

I told her about my new neighbour Aaron and how his dog jumped on me and that it was really embaressing for me. "OMG u mean the Bad Boy Aaron is your neighbour? I will defenetly come to your house more often" we both laughed.

I went to my class not looking what was infront of me as I suddenly tripped and fell. I was ready to get hurt but instead I just felt warm arms rapped around my waist catching me from falling. "Thanks" I mumbled as I looked up and saw that it was Aaron. "Watch were you're going" he said with a smirk on his face. Damm how I love that sexy smirk, wtf am I saying I should hate that guy.

I walked away with a hurry to my locker. God he is such an idiot!

"Hello class today I am going to make groups and you will have to make a projekt about our galaxy." I looked at Amy with a smirk on my face but then the teacher spoke again "No you will not be Partners with Amy, Chloe" damm how I hate that teacher.

"Chloe you are going to be with umm" he paused and looked to the back of the class. please don't say Aaron please don't say Aaron "Aaron".

Fuck you I thought in my head. "Excuse me" my teacher looked at me with an angry face. Did I just say that out loud? " Yes you did! 2 weeks detention young Lady"

Why do I always have to think out Loud?

As everyone walked out of the school building I felt someone pat on my shoulder, it was Aaron. " hey they're clumsy" great a new nickname "How about you do the whole work and I do nothing?" "Emm no way you are gonna do as much as I do" "Come on... how about I kiss you? will you agree with the deal then?" what the hell does he think? "Nope, I am not like all the other girls that would die for your kiss infact I would rather die than have to kiss you" HA! take that Bad Boy!! "We both now thats not true"

He smirked and walked away and stopped and turned around to face me again "Be at mine at 6 six, don't be late...clumsy" " I am not clumsy!!" he didn't hear that though.

I got a drive home from Amy.

Hii everyone I am new to Wattpad and I have been reading book's on Wattpad for ages and I have finally decided to write my own love story I hope you like it oh yeah it isn't edited yet  so sorry hehe

Lots of Love

Esther♡♡♡

xoxoxo

P.S : stay beautifull :)