Chapter 5

I groaned as I started to wake. I hated this place more and more with each passing day, but at least I got revenge on that little shit last night.

I slowly got out of bed and looked around. It was still pretty earlier. By about half an hour. I quietly put on my clothes and put my beanie on. It was a big and loose gray beanie, but it looked nice. Made me feel kinda small.

When I put my converse on, I quietly walked out. I'm surprised I didn't make any loud noises like I usually do.

As I started to make my way through the woods, I felt as if someone was watching me. I Looked around, but could see nothing. "I'm just being paranoid, maybe it's just chris watching me." I muttered and kept walking. 

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I went to chew out whoever grabbed me, but a pair of lips stopped me before I could. I blushed and hesitated, but slowly kissed back. I felt him chuckle and pull away. "Nice to see you warming up to me." He said and held me close. 

"I'm too tired to care." I said and nuzzled into him. Man he was warm....

"Why are you out here so early?" He asked and tilted his head. "Just couldn't fall back asleep. You?" I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I was playing a few pranks on Harold." He said and kissed my temple. "So nothing new." I said and chuckled. "Guess not." He said and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed back gently. "The challenge should be starting soon Duncan." i said and pulled back, only to be pushed up against a wall.

"We still have some time." He said and kissed me roughly. I let out a small whine, but ended up kissing him back. His hands rubbed my hips slowly as he started to move from lips, down to my neck. "D-Duncan!" I squeaked out and bit my lip. "Shush." He said and kept kissing all around my neck.

I let out a small whine and jumped slightly when I felt him caress my thigh. He slowly moved his hand up higher. Before he could do anything else, chris sounded on the announcement. I sighed relieved as he growled. "We're not done here." He snarled and suddenly gripped my rear. "D-Duncan!" I squeaked out and blushed horribly. 

"Mine."

~~~

Duncan and I had made it back to the campsite, earning glare from Heather to me, and one for Duncan by Courtney. "Nothing between you two huh?" Heather said and scratched her body. "Nope. What can I say, guys can't resist me~" I purred out and smirked.

"Today you all are going to camp in the woods. Everything you need are going to be at the campsites." He explained with a smirk. "Here's how you'll find it." He said and threw one person on each team a map and compass. "And watch out for the bears. We have a few roaming around here." He said and laughed.

"What about breakfast?" Owen asked, earning a smack in the forehead. "Beans my boy!" Chris said. "Once you finish breakfast, headout!" He said and walked away. This should be a fun day.

~~~

Gwen and I were talking on the way to the campsite. I was trying to cheer her up enough where she didn't mind talking to Trent. "He still likes you! There's no need to be shy!" I said as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She sighed and kept walking in silence. Worth a shot.

It's been a few hours, and so far Owen got us some fish. We were cooking it up when we heard something. "Maybe it's Izzy!" Owen said as he ran off to the bush, only to reveal a bear. I gasped and jumped with everyone else once Owen started running around the group. 

"The tree!" I yelled out and started climbing quickly. Everyone listened and followed up quickly. "That was a close one." Cody said with a scared smile. "Not for your pants." Heather said, making him ball up shyly.

It was calm and okay, before Leshawna's branch started to break. "Leshawna!" I yelled out and tried to get her, but she fell too quickly for me. She shook her head and looked the bear head on. She screamed and hid her face behind her arms. "Are you okay dude?" 

... Did the bear just talk? 

It turned out that Izzy was just pranking us with a bear costume. After my mini heart attack, I had laughed about it. It was a harmless prank.

Until it attracted another bear... back to the tree!

~~~ 

"Hurry!" Me and Heather yelled out as we all ran to the campsite. "Great, it's all your fault we lost Owen!" Heather yelled, about to chew the boy out. "Ah ah ah! Where's Sadie and Katie?" Chris asked. "Probably eaten by wolves." Courtney said. "They will be missed." Duncan said.

Suddenly we all heard screaming and saw the pair running towards us. They started telling a very dumb story on what happened between the two. But it costed them the challenge, making us the winners! 

It was night time and after the bonfire ceremony. Katie ended up being booted. 

As I was walking to my cabin, I saw Courtney and Duncan talking. For some reaso my heart started to ache, but why? Sure The two seemed to be getting closer lately... And Courtney has been trying to talk to him more. Maybe he... No! He wouldn't try anything!

...Right?

Wowee I actually updated and Its 1am hnnnnnnn