Training

Hey guys! I managed to get an idea.
————
After she ate her meal, Tanhí was approached by Neytiri again. "You will have to be trained by me today since Tsu'Tey is busy being a baby. Come." The soon-to-be leader tells the female.

Tanhí followed Neytiri and Jake to a training area where the two trainees were handed a bow and two arrows. Neytiri got both of them into position to shoot and taught them how to aim and shoot.

"Stick in your stomach!" She tells Jake. The male tries his best, only to be smacked in the stomach by the female. Tanhí laughed and quickly learned. Neytiri praises her, saying she was very observant. Just needs to work on concentration, as the grey na'vi would look at every interesting thing she could see, which was a lot.

After the lesson, Tanhí was free to do as she wanted while Neytiri taught Jake na'vi language, followed by Roman. Then she noticed a familiar Avatar at the bottom of the tree. "GRACE!" She screams and quickly descended the tree. Roman yelled after her and tried to keep up. The scientist looks up after hearing her name being called, and smiled to see the girl she saw as a daughter.

Once Tanhí was at the bottom, she raced over and hugged her mother figure closely. "Hello, sa'nok." She says, calling Grace 'mother' in na'vi. Grace laughs and hugs her back. "Hello my little star. How are you enjoying the Omatikaya?" She asked. "I love it, it's just my mentor who's always on his high horse" Tanhí admitted. "You got Tsu'Tey, didn't you?" Grace said. Tanhí nodded. "Don't listen to him, he's just an overgrown child."

After spending a few hours with her mother and other children of the clan, Tanhí parted with Grace and went to dinner. She ran into Tsu'Tey, who looked pissed off. "How dare you train without me! I'm your teacher, not Neytiri!" He growls. "Well I had no choice, you stormed off because you're so prideful!" She replied. She then elbowed past him and sat next to Jake, who noogied her, causing both of them to laugh.

Tsu'Tey growls and sat with his hunters nearby, and started to rant, which hurt the grey na'vi deeply. Apparently, he didn't know that she could speak na'vi. "The little freak is such a burden! She had Neytiri teach her because she was too impatient to wait for me to calm down! She's probably a lost cause anyways, look at her! She's so weak!" The lead hunter says. A few of his fellow hunters laughed.

Only one didn't, and that's because he noticed Tanhí crying. The hunter got up and approached her, denying his leader's demands. He sat next to the crying female and pulled her to him to let her cry on his shoulder, turning his head to glare angrily at Tsu'Tey.

Neytiri seemed to notice as she was storming up to the lead hunter. She smacked him hard on the head. "How dare you harm her! You have no right to called her such names and say such things! She is one of the best archers I've ever seen and she tamed a palulukan! Something miraculous. I'm shifting her mentoring to Tsawke, as he seems to understand that she's not a thing, but a living creature!" Neytiri said.

The hunter, Tsawke, looks at Tanhí and nodded his head. He was more than honoured to train her. To try and cheer her up, he brought her to the river to show her something beautiful.

He led her by the hand and made her lay low on the ground to make her watch a herd of Yerik. He pointed out the little fawns running around, playing, while the does rubbed up lovingly against their bucks, watching over the little ones play. Along with the beautiful night scene, this made Tanhí look around in pure awe. "This is why I hunt mostly at night." Tsawke told Tanhí, who looks over at him. The male looks back and smiles. "The forest is much more beautiful at night then in daylight." He explained. She nods and goes back to watching the scene.

They stayed there for a little while, before leaving so Tsawke could go with the night patrol to go hunt for the morning meal. Tanhí lays down into a hammock and smiles as she hears Nycto, before going fast asleep.
————
Hey guys, I hope that you liked it!

Tsawke would like like this: