Part 16

It had been a week and me and Colby were doing really well. We went on two dates and had great times. Homeschooling was going to start soon and I needed to get it all set up. My alarm went off at 7am and he freaking out. He sat up really fast and started moving around a whole bunch. I sat up and yelled at him.

Alex: COLBY! Calm down!!

I started laughing and he gave me a dirty look.

Alex: I'm sorry it was just extremely funny to see the way you freaked out!

Colby: yeah whatever! Let's just get this stupid stuff started.

Since we were homeschooled we were able to stay in bed and whatever. We got out laptops and did school work until 2 in the afternoon.

Colby: done!

Alex: same. Now we can do whatever we want...

Colby: yes we can. I'm going to sleep!

Alex: whatever! I'm taking a shower.

Colby: okay have fun!

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body then I got out. I heard talking but I wasn't sure who it was. I walked out of the bathroom and into Colby's room. He was asleep. He was talking in his sleep. I started laughing quietly at what he was saying.

Colby: yesss
Harder baby!
LEXI AHHAHA

Oh shit. He was moaning his ex's name in his sleep. Well isn't that great. Instead of laying back down I went down stairs and laid on the couch. I fell asleep I guess and woke up to yelling. It was coming from outside the front door. I got up, still just wrapped in my towel and went outside. Colby and Sam were in the driveway arguing.

Colby: dude you can't just walk into my house like that. And you sure as hell cant perv on my girlfriend.

Sam: it's not my fault that she was sleeping on the couch with her boob hanging out! I walked in because I needed to talk to her and she was asleep.

Colby: I don't care. You went and did something very wrong and you just got unlucky to have me walk down the stairs!

Sam: dude calm down! Her body isn't even good looking! She looks like a skeleton and she has no boobs! Her butt is not even there and her body is just straight up ugly!

Colby: SHUT THE FUCK UP SHE IS PERFECT THE WAY SHE IS YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!

Alex: HEY! Stop it now!!

They both turned and looked at me. I ran over and Colby shielded my body because all I had on was a towel.

Colby: baby go put some cloths on and wait inside!

Alex: no! Stop. Sam you should leave and Colby you need to come inside!

Sam: fuck you both!

Sam said walking away as I chased after him but Colby grabbed me and accidentally pulled my towel off.

Alex: AAAHHH!

I ran back to Colby trying to get my towel back on. He grabbed me and shielded my body by pulling me close and turning around so my back was facing the house and my front was up against Colby's body. He grabbed my towel and wrapped me up in it. We went inside and he slammed the door shut and locked it.

Colby: what the fuck was that!?
You pretty much just exposed your self to the world!!

Alex: I exposed myself!! You were the one who pulled my towel off! And to add to that you were moaning lexis name in your sleep!

Colby: I was not!!

Colby's face got red and he started pacing back and forth.

Colby: yeah well you are the one who fell asleep on the couch and let your boob slip out!

Alex: that isn't my fault!!

Colby: yeah whatever!

He went into his room and I sat on the couch. The doorbell rang and I answered it. Shawn ran in and hugged me.

Shawn: our break is over baby I want you back!!

He kissed me and for some reason I kissed him back! I didn't know why but I couldn't stop myself at that point. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me close.

Colby: you know what I'm fucking done!

I turned around in a panic chasing Colby up the stairs until I caught up to him. I grabbed his arm and he turned around and about punched me.

Colby: DONT FUCKINF TOUCH ME!

Alex: STOP NOW! I WILL DO WHAT I WANT!

I grabbed Colby again and this time he just stopped. He slowly turned around and shoved me back and I flew down the stairs.

Colby: ALEX!!

He ran down after me and grabbed me. I was kind of dizzy and unconscious almost.

Shawn: DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!

Shawn punched Colby in the face and they got into a fist fight. They were punching and screaming at each other and all I could do was cry.

Alex: *whisper cry* stop. Stop stop! Please stop!

Shawn was on top of Colby beating him up and he couldn't do anything about it.

I finally realized that Colby was getting hurt so badly that my adrenaline kicked in and I jumped up and pushed Shawn away.

Alex: *cry* stopppp stop please stoooopp!!! Ahhh

I ran up the stairs not caring what was happening anymore and locked myself in the guest room. I found my pills for my anxiety and my pills for depression and just started swallowing them. I did it as many times as I could until I looked down and found that my bottles were empty. All my pills were gone and I was hoping to be soon as well.

I knew the boys were pounding on my door freaking out. I just put some clothes on and laid down peacefully and closed my eyes.

They got the door open and Colby ran to me. He tried shaking me awake but I wasn't asleep. I opened my eyes and looked at him blankly. Shawn picked up the empty bottles and walked over to me in anger.

Shawn: WHERE ARE THESE PILLS ALEX!!

I didn't respond.

Shawn: WHERE ARE THE DAMN PILLS!

Shawn started crying and yelling.

I didn't care. I was emotionless. Colby sat me up and brought me to the bathroom. He leaned me over the toilet. And tried to make me throw up.

I just looked at him and laughed softly.

Alex: hey Colby listen. This okay. This is good and it's alrightttt...

--------------
------