23

DAYJA POV

I got up early and started getting my stuff together before Dray woke up.

After I got my charger,phone,and a few clothes together I called an Uber.

"Damn so you was gonna leave without saying anything?" He asked with a look of confusion on his face as he stood there shirtless in some gray sweatpants his eyebrows all bunched up.

"Yeah, I was gonna go home and see if I can figure this stuff out with Jaymond. I can't be getting into something that someone else don't wanna get into. Do you know what I mean?" I questioned him it felt as if I was just talking and talking.

"Yeah." He said. He walked up to and smiled. He pulled my in for a hug and I hugged him right back. "Just don't hesitate to come back or stay with me." He smirked.

I got my handful of things and got in the uber. Dray closed the car door behind me and walked away.

I got home and seen Jaymond on the couch smoking weed.

"Why the fuck you smoking in the house." I yelled.

"Cuz its my house too, Dayja!" He retorted back.

I know the fuck he didn't. "Okay Jaymond do you and imma do my side nigga how bout that." I lied through my teeth.

He got up so fast and ran right to me all in my face. "No the fuck you not, sit yo ass down Dayja." He growled.

"Get that shit outta my house Jaymond." I growled back.

" You just tripping cause you got in a car accident smoking weed." He mumbled but I heard him loud and clear.

I turned around as I started to tear up. "On soul , you said, on your life, you said on life and death itself! You said you was gone change." I shook my head as the tears started falling, but I wiped them away there was no way in hell I was gone let him see me cry over his stupid ass.

"You still the same fucking Jaymond." The same one that hit me, the same one that got my grandma killed, the same one that put my last year of high school through hell." I finished.

"Nawww, see that's were you wrong,you did all that shit yourself, the weed, the blocking people out, and the arguing was all you. Yo grandma ain't have shit to do with me, just cause you can't find the reason doesn't mean you blame all that shit on me."

"In sooo tired Jaymond. We argues and fight, the lies. I wanna know right here, right now. "Do you want to marry me, do you see your life with me in it for a long time?"

He sighed and walked up to me grabbing my hands. " Dayja I see all of that and so much more. I see us old and our kids having kids. I see it." He removed his hand and wrapped them around my waste holding me tight.

"I love you so much Dayja. I'm sorry."

I placed my arms around his neck and leaned in closer hugging him.

"I'm sorry too and I love you so much Jaymond." I pulled away and looked I to his eyes and he leaned in adlnd kissed me. He slide his lounge across my lips waiting for me to accept him and I did. We fought for dominance with our tounges. Moaning and groaning, I felt myself get wet a lil bit. When I tried to lean closer I felt Jaymond erection pressed up against me. I jumped up on him and he caught me easily. Then he started moving to our room. He started kissing down slowly to my neck leaving trails of kisses all the way down to my legs. Once he brought his head up he took of his shirt and pants.

I closed my eyes waiting for a some personal pleasure before he went inside me. I opened my eyes and saw him putting his self at my entrance.

******

After Jaymond got HIS pleasure. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. I threw on an oversize shirt and some sweats and headed downstairs.

As soon as I made it to the last step Jaymond was already out the house and gone.

"What did I just get myself into?" I thought in my head as I started working back on the wedding plans.