22

DRAY POV

I woke up to Dayja warm body hugged up against mine.She was still sleep. I slowly tried to move my body from up under hers but she started to wake up.

"Dray is everything okay?" she mumbled still trying to wake up.

I got out of the bed all the way and stretched." Yeah go back to sleep if you want to." I answered heading to the shower. I walked in and let the hot water burn my skin.
Once I got done. I stepped out and dried of. I back in my room and noticed Dayja tangled up in the covers. I smiled looking down at her still sleep. I took of my towel and slipped on some clothes hopping she wouldn't see me.
I head downstair to fix me some cereal.

DAYJA POV

Once D started his shower. I laid back down. I started moving around a lot tryna get comfortable in the sheets. Once I heard the door open I stood still for a moment. As I was about to say something Dray dropped his towel. I just stood there.

He has a cute butt.

Dray slipped on some clothes and walked out. I hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom laughing my ass off. I got in the shower and cleaned myself of then I dried off and put on some lotion. I looked in Dray dresser and found a white shirt. I fell back on the bed and took a picture.

Then my stomach started to grumble.

"Uggghhhh." I said slumping out of bed. I went down stairs to see Dray drinking milk from out of the bowl.

I went to the drying rack were some dishes were and got me a bowl and a spoon.

I felt Dray watching me the whole time. I tried reaching for some cereal but my ass was too short. I heard Dray laughed.

"You could help D."I said frustrated.

"My bad Lil D, here." He said grabbing the cereal and placing it on the counter.

"Why would yo even put food all the way in the back on top of the fridge?"I asked him like he was dumb.

"Cuz' I'm tall." He shrugged.

"Ohh really guess what?"

"What." He asked hopping on top of the counter.

"I showed him my middle finger and fix my cereal going into the living room."

*****
It was around 1pm and Dray had just came back from leaving to go somewhere.

"So when you thinking about going home." He asked sitting down by me on the couch. He had handed my my Baconator Burger and my fries.

"When ever Jaymond grow some balls and stick to his duties as an engage man." I scoffed.

"What happen last night that made you come over here."

" He came home and I saw a hickie on his neck, we got into an argument and he started throwing things around the house so I did the same thing until one of my items hit him in the eye. He growled at me to leave before he regret something so I walked out." I explained to Dray.

"You need to get yo friend Dray." I told him. I felt him tense up a Lil bit.

I went to throw away my trash and gets something to drink. I guess I'm leaving tommorow.

JAYMOND POV

Sin
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Sin City wasn't made for you
Angels like you
Oh you know
Right now

Ranae slowly took of her clothes only sitting in lingerie.

Take that offI just wanna see youYour legs so softI had to be near youThoughts in mind, going so crazyI just wanna hear youOne touch on your body, what I've prepared for youNothing will spare youPussy so wet, I feel the drip coming downMust be in ...

Take that off
I just wanna see you
Your legs so soft
I had to be near you
Thoughts in mind, going so crazy
I just wanna hear you
One touch on your body, what I've prepared for you
Nothing will spare you
Pussy so wet, I feel the drip coming down
Must be in Houston
You close your eyes, you feel the rise, I go inside
I'm shooting.

Damn she was so fucking sexy right now. She lifted up her hand motioning for me to come here as she bit her lip. I laid her down on the bed and got on top of her kissing her and rubbing up on her. She smiled and looked me in my eyes. "I'm ready for you." She whispered in my ear. I flipped her over and let her ride me. "I love you Jay." She moaned out. "I love you too." I groaned. I looked over at my phone and noticed Dayja was calling. I looked over at Ranae and kissed her again going back to what we were doing.