Ölivire

Ölivire (Oh-le-verre) POV

I am not like the rest of the village. These people have known each other from 200 years, (As I've heard) While on my hand, I have only known them for about 12 years.

I live alone in a small house. One day, my family got hurt in an accident, and I've never seen them again.

I admire Jervetta from afar. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that she was the one.

Her family doesn't like Ovinxers.

I've always been bullied about it from the last 12 years, even though that makes me one of the most useful villagers, people still don't like me.

12 years ago, after the accident claimed my family, I saw a light from afar. A dim one, but it had to be something , I thought.
I found out that there was a village, and from the village I heard the most beautiful music I've ever heard, and saw the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

People started eyeing me from afar, curious as I slowly stepped into the village, people gasped.

I was dragged into the chiefs office, and I was told a set of instructions. I was given a temporary home to live in, until I made money, or could trade up goods for a house.

A girl walked up to me, and asked my name. 'Ölivire' I said. And she smiled and walked away. Since then me and her have been friends. And she introduced me to Jervetta.