Xipatsia

Xipatsia (Sì-paht-see-ah) POV

I remember when I first met him, I noticed that I haven't seen him before, and I asked his name. He was an Ovinxer.

I am the chiefs oldest daughter. Some people think that I might be mean, just because my family's rich. That's not true.
Some call me the Sweetheart of The Circle.

Many boys try to get me to fall in love with them. I wasn't really into relationship stuff. Well, not until I became friends with Ölivere.

Jervetta and I are best friends. I remember when we were little, we would go to the creek and play splash with each other. Our fun didn't last for long when the chief found out what we were doing.

I am 4 years older than Jervetta, but regardless, age doesn't really matter here.
It's not about who you are, it's about what you do and whether you'll make a change for the gooder great.

In the heart of the village, we have a well. It is a wishing well. Some people have different wishes. They want more food, they want the storm to pass, they want their crops to grow, while some want to escape. The wishing well isn't just a well, it's also a place where some go to 'escape'. If you get what I mean.

Some become driven crazy from being in this village with the same people, doing the same thing, living the same day, over and over again.