T W O

A/N: ABUSE AND SUICIDE WARNING!!!!

"WAHH SKDMWKD" (baby noises)

i watched as my mother was giving birth to the most beautiful baby i've ever seen.

the crying calmed down and i stood there as the unnamed baby was being weighed.

8.46 lbs.

i stared at the precious human brought into this world.

he opened his eyes for the first ever time, and saw me. i was the first person he had ever seen.

"david!!"

my mom was confused.

"mommy, i want his name to be david!! please please pleaseeee?"

"honey, this is a very life changing decision, i think your father and i will have to make this one."

his name was anthony for a pretty long time. a year and a half. then, he said his first word.

"dawid."

he decided to name him anthony david cerrell, but i always called him david.

he was always my favorite. from the moment of his birth, to the moment of his...death.

i stared at the lifeless body, lying in the bathtub. i knelt down, examined the cause of his death, and came to the conclusion that

our dad was the cause.

i looked at the set of pills in his hand. he had to have swallowed at least twenty. then i looked up at his face. pale, but red. his hand was over a bruise that our dad had given him.

i ran to the kitchen where my dad was, took the bottle of alcohol in his hand, and smashed it on the ground. he threw a punch, but i blocked it, and pushed him to the ground.

"what the f*** was that for?!"

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU'RE SO OBLIVIOUS. don't even know your own son is dead." i muttered that last part.

"what are you talking about bethany?! timothy isn't dead!"

"yeah, you're right. he's not."

i went upstairs and immediately called the police. they took the corpse of david, and took my dad to jail. apparently abusing is illegal. father always brainwashed us by saying that this happens to all of my classmates, so i never mention it to anyone. they also took timothy and ashley to an orphanage, and took our house for investigation. i couldn't live there anymore.

i gathered my belongings, packed them in my bags, and took the money that i got from working, and put that in a safe place. i also took my siblings' money, for they wouldn't be needing it. i counted the money as i sat in the police car.

$2,876.59 .

i'm moving to LA to start a new life. wish me luck.

***

A/N: i'm sorry for those who are sensitive to abuse and suicide, but there is a disclaimer in my description for this book. there shouldn't be anymore. i hope this makes sense! i tried oops. anyway, i don't really have a posting schedule. i guess i'll just post whenever ahaha. anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!! i cried a lil bit while writing it :') (501 words)
🍋💡⭐️
paige