one

Addie's POV

"Hey Becca, could please hand me the sunscreen? It's in my bag which is right next to you"

"Yeah sure" my sister Becca searched in my beach bag for the sunscreen. Once she found it, she pulled it out and handed it to me. "Here Addie"

"Thanks" I replied as I opened the tube, and rubbed the cream over my arms and legs.

I was spending the day with my older sister, Becca. I was really surprised when she offered to bring me to the beach. I've been asking her all week, but she was always busy with her friends, doing 'homework', or she would say that 'it's too far away'.

"We should probably get going. Mom's gonna get worried if we don't get gone soon." Becca stated. We were at Carolina Beach, North Carolina. It was a long way away from Mooresville, the town that we live in. It was a 2 hour drive back home. She started picking up her stuff. I got the impression that she didn't want to get in trouble, so I put my stuff away into my bag.

"Uhh Becca, have you seen my phone?" I asked. I had put alway all of my stuff but the towel that I was laying on before.

"Nah"

"Gee thanks for your help" I rolled my eyes. As soon as I said that, my phone vibrated underneath me.

"Found it" I muttered and picked up my phone (that somehow got under my towel)

I pressed the home button on my phone and saw that it was just a twitter notification.

@NashGrier Just spend the day at Carolina Beach with all the boys! Taylor thought of a good idea... Picking a few girls to hang with us for the day tomorrow!

I don't exactly like the Magcon boys or what ever they're called, but my sister was obsessed with them. Her favorite was Cameron they were both the same age, 19. I just turned 14 about a week ago, the same week that started our summer vacation. I've heard my sister say something like 'Nash has a younger brother, your age' I didn't care at all. And I still don't care. In my opinion, they were just stuck up boys that always got what they want. They have fans drooling over them where ever they go, and make money for doing nothing.

I didn't want Becca to see that tweet, she would just start 'fangirling' and say that we couldn't leave until we saw them. The chances of that happening was slim, as the beach was huge and really crowded.

Becca started walking off to her car, and I followed her, wile dragging all my stuff. I was slowly getting farther and farther left behind, but that didn't really matter, I knew where she parked her car.

I was getting too caught up in my thoughts to notice that I had bumped into someone. I dropped all my stuff on the ground and everything spilled out of my bag.

"Sorry" I muttered. I hadn't looked up at the person, as i was (for some reason) just staring at the mess. I just wanted to get home.

"I'm sorry too."

I finally looked up at the person. He was a boy, and looked around my age. We ended up just staring at each other for a while.

"Hi, I'm Hayes" the boy finally broke the silence.

5 views and 2 likes for next chapter?

Xoxo