two

"Hi, I'm Hayes" the boy finally broke the silence. We were just standing over my pile of mess, not paying any attention to it.

"U-um uh yeah I'm Addie" I replied hesitantly. I was kind of skeptikal towards him, I didn't know who he was. I mean yeah this kid just told me his name was Hayes, and he was pretty good looking, but he was just a stranger.

#strangerdanger

Anyways, I shouldn't be over thinking this. I'll probably never see him again. After all, I lived 2 hours away.

Hayes just kept on staring at me, I was getting just a little freaked out. I decided that I should just talk to him, so that then he can just go home and we will then never see each other again. But then again, he was pretty cute and I wouldn't exactly mind seeing him ag-

My thoughts were interrupted by Hayes.

"Here let me help you with all that. I'm sorry again for making you drop this stuff an-"

I cut Hayes off. "Don't worry about it" I bent over and started picking up my junk. Becca would get mad if I take any longer. After all, I was just standing there for a little while.

"Here. I'll help you."

Hayes's POV

Did I seriously just make a beautiful girl drop all of her stuff? I feel really bad now, I could see that all of her stuff from her beach bag had spilled everywhere. Her pink iPhone was peeking out from the side of her bag, and I realised that I she had a phone number, and I should get it to stay in touch with her. I don't want to say anything really cheesy to get her phone number, but getting her phone and making myself a contact would be impossible.

While we were just staring at each other, I could't help but think about how pretty she was and I was brainstorming ways to get her number. I decided not to ask her for her nuber, but to secretly give her mine.

Currently, I was on the ground helping "Addie" clear up her stuff.

"Hayes! Mom's here. We have a couple hour drive home, so we should really be leaving now!" Nash yelled out to me.

We were almost done cleaning up the items in Addie's bag, when I saw a pad of paper and a pen. I suddenly got an idea. I had to be fast if I wanted to get home and do it before Addie saw me and questioned me.

Addie's POV

Almost all of my stuff was picked up, and I had to go. I got a text from Becca as soon as I put my phone in the bag. She told me that it was time to go, and that I had taken too long. When I finished reading the message, all my stuff was in my bag, courtesy of Hayes.

"I have to go. My sister's getting mad at me for taking so long. Sorry again. Thank you so much for your help Hayes!" I wasn't quite sure about Hayes yet, I guess when I go home I will just forget about him.

"No problem. After all, it was my fault for bumping into you." I waved bye again and started walking to Beccas car.