Intoduction

Ok, sooo here's the story hope you like it, ENJOY

________________________

Part 1 of The Haunted Season 1

________________________

So, Clarity and her boyfriend had 8 kids ( Ik a lot ) we had 2 boys and 6 girls, the boys were twins, and the girls were sextuplets ( 6 twin kids ).. The boys names were Marcus j.r ( he came out first ) and Drake, the girls names were Destiny, Desire, Desirae, Dierra Sierra, and Stephanie...

________________________

The boys were 12 and the girls were 5, the girls were little divas, they got what they want the boys was just like their father, crazy,handsome, weird, funny, and had a SnapBack issue, sooo yeah

________________________

Clarity's P.O.V

Marcus was like 26 and I was 24, he was at work and I was home, slaving over a hot stove to feed these children, EVERYONE in the house was wearing snapbacks and j.r was wearing Jordan's and Drake was wearing all white chucks, they had on shirts tht said IMMA boss and some caprice ( spell check ) shorts, they were swagged out bruhh, Stephanie, Destiny, Desire, Dierra and Sierra had on blue and white chuck Taylor's, and Desirae had on Jordan's

{~~~~~~}

Dierra, Desire, Destiny, and Desirae had on a shirt that said " love me cuz I'm lovable " Stephanie and Sierra had on shirts tht said " daddy's adorable little girl " anyway, I cooked dinner,they sat down and SMASHED, then I took them to chuck-e-cheese, candy world, movie theatre, park, skating ring, and the zoo, we got home it was 9:32 Marcus was already home, watching the basket ball game and eating chicken and fries I made earlier, Marcus saw us come I and turned the t.v off and gave all our kids a kiss on the cheek and a BEAR HUG, I was like awww what about me * sad face * then he said " I could never forget you baby " and he kissed me, we gave all the girls a bath ( they knew how to do it, i just was OVER PROTECTIVE ) and the boys took showers on their own, after tht, I told Marcus to put Desire,Destiny, J.r and Sierra to bed, and tht I would put Dierra, Desirae, Drake and Stephanie to bed, he went and put his group to bed and I put my group to bed, then I took a LONG shower and put my night clothes on and got in bed, then he took his shower, put his boxers on, and got in bed, I layed on him and told him how my day with the kids were and he said " baby u did all tht " and I'm like" yeah, it was fun tho, j.r kept making every one laugh " and he like " that's my boy " then he told me how his day was and I'm like" LMAOOOO u slipped on a plastic bag " he said" hush " and I said " make me "... So he kissed me, passionately,sweetly, gently, and sofly...He broke the kiss and I had a big smile on my face he was like " u no ur beautiful " and I'm like " Ik baby " and he rubbed my arm and we soon fell asleep on each other...

_________________________

Please like, vote, comment, fan, part 2 COMMING up, THANKS FOR READING