The First Appearance

____________________

Part 3 of The Haunted Season 1

____________________

Marcus P.O.V

I wonder what's going on, first the girls tell me there's a noise and then I hear some shit like this... Wow.... So I went upstairs and I saw something, it was kind of see thru but it looked like a body, it started walking towards me, and when it was a mere inch away from me it vanished, disappeared, went away, I was scared, my blood rushing thru me

I Didn't feel right, my arms started moving, and I wasn't doing it, was it possible this thing just walked into me, oh no, what is this thing that was in me, what is this, is this a ghost, a demon, am I being possessed, just then I felt I had no control over my body, " it " as in the thing took control of every inch of me, " it " made me walk downstairs, all I could do was see what was happening, next thing I knew, my eyes must have been taken over cuz I couldn't see a thing, it was like I was trapped in my own body....

____________________

Clair's P.O.V

I saw Marcus come down stairs, everyone looked at him, expecting he would tell us what fell, or whatever, all I heard was him saying " leave, leave now or face the consequences " over and over again, he was walking weird, just then, his eyes turned pitch black, I'm like " kids " all the kids were starring at Marcus, terrified, I'm like " EVERYBODY GET Y'ALL FUCKING ASSES UP AND GET IN THE DAMN CORNER " they all got up and rushed to the corner, Marcus, oops i mean " it "started walking towards me...

The expression on its face, looked dreadful.. Turns out it wasn't walking toward me, it was walking towards the kids, so I open the back door and I tell the boys to take them to Derek's house, which is only 2 blocks away ( Derek is Marcus younger brother ) " aye J.r and Drake I'm trusting you, go, I'll take care of this " so the boys took everyone, to there uncles house, I slammed the back door shut and turned towards the thing that was just standing there, I'm like " GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HUSBAND YOU NO LIFED BITCH I'LL BEAT A NIGGA UP IF U COME NEAR ME TO "

so he laughed a evil laughed and said " girl please, I'd like to see you try " so I grabbed some holy water ( I watch a lot of scary movies and shit, tht be having me terrified, so just in case I kept 12 bottles of tht Holy water " I grabbed the bible, turned to something, I grabbed the cross, I quickly memorized the section I was going to read, I held the cross up open one bottle of holy water, and I started saying the words, walking towards " it " and splashing water on it. The eyes started to return to normal, but I kept going and then I put the cross to its forehead and said some more words to make sure it was gone

I stopped doing tht stuff and the eyes returned back to normal, I checked his pupils just in case, they were fine, then he fainted, I got a warm rag put it on his fore head and just watched him, me and him were both on the floor, he had fainted and I was just scared, I DDNT have to call the ambulance because I was a part time nurse, only on 3 days, Marcus works the whole week..

Anyway he woke up, looked at me and asked what happened, I told him what happened and he said should we move and I'm like " HELL NO, IM THE BOSS IN THIS HOUSE, THIS DAMN THING AIN'T RUNNIN SHIIT UP IN THIS THANG MY NIGGA!! " he's like " o..k? " and I'm like ". What, it's true tho " and he said " Ik baby " then I said " IMMA go tell Derek to bring the kids back " and he said ii... So I go and call and he brings them back and Derek and his bro, u no say wassup and talk for like 5 minutes about what happened.. Derek left, the kids were scared of Marcus so they ran in their room, I'm talking to Marcus like " u no we got to explain this to them " he like " Ik but how " I'm like " we gon google this crap " I took out my lap top and...

_______________________

Hey, guys, hope u like this, anyway comment and fan and vote PLEASE!! And thank you