chapter four

(Now I skipped to when they're at LA. What's wrong with me😂)

*Baylee's POV*
Yes.. Were finally here! Nash and Madeline had to come by to wake us up. We had fell asleep listening to music on my phone..

Wow it was beautiful outside. It felt about 100 degrees outside but that's pretty good compared to 69 in NC.

It took sooo long to get here but it was worth it.

When we got to the car, Chad drove us to the hotel. It was huge! I thought the rooms would be small and stuff but it was really really big inside. It was like your own apartment in each room.. That was probably a good thing since were gonna be staying there for the whole summer.

There are four rooms. Nash and Madeline share one, Hayes's parents share one, me and hayes share one, and my mom has her own. Our parents don't care that we share a room because it's not like we're gonna sleep together.

There are two beds in each room and there are two layout couches. There's a flat screen hanging on the wall across the beds, and a mini fridge in the little kitchen. There are also two bathrooms.

I put my stuff on the bed closest to the window. I always like to be closest to the window on everything. I packed movies that we can watch at night.

Since it was already 7, we decided we were going to unpack, change, and then go out to eat.

I picked out my light blue lace dress from Abercrombie and went into my bathroom to change. After I changed I applied a new coat of eyeliner, eye shadow, an foundation. I curled my hair in under five minutes and then I was ready.

When I got out hayes was already done changing and was sitting on the bed.

Oh my word he was so handsome. He wore a navy button down shirt and some cackies.

*Hayes's POV*
So I got ready to go eat and I picked out my button down shirt, my cackies, and my vans. When I was done changing, I went out of the bathroom and sat on my bed.

Baylee came out like 3 minutes later and she was gorgeous. She wore a gorgeous dress and her hair was all curly.

"Ok are you ready?", she asked. Yea let's go now... Do u think Madeline and Nash would want to go too? "Yea we can ask".

Hey Nash do you and Madeline want to go out to eat something with us? You guys can pick what you want to eat. "Sure, we're ready now so let's go.",He said.

*Baylee's POV*
We invited Nash and Madeline to go eat with us.. It sounded like a double date even though we weren't dating. I was excited. Nash went and told our parents that we were going to eat and they said alright so we started down the hall.

Nash and Madeline picked to eat at Olive Garden. Nash said he would pay for the whole bill.. When we got there me and Hayes sat beside eachother and Nash and Madeline sat across so they would talk to us and not just eachother.

Nash had his arm around Madeline almost the whole time. He started a conversation as soon as we got to the table.. "So how are you two lovebirds doing?" I immediately started blushing and I turned to see hayes blushing too.

"We aren't dating", said hayes. "We are just friends."
"Sure, I saw you guys holding hands on the plane and at the house you two almost kissed until I walked in." Okay that's it i was really embarrassed now.

My sister didn't know any of this and would probably be picking on me until it gets old. "No, ummm... She just had something in her eye...", said hayes. Now they were cracking up.

We all were.

After we ate, Nash and Madeline decided we would all go to the amusement park to ride rides.